Subject: MT DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY REPORT// 15.11.2023
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Nezami'" <[email-masked]>, "'majdabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 13:38:05 +0330

Dear Sir

Good Day

Please note the following Daily noon reports:

DAILY NOON REPORT 15-NOV-2023

A)   ETA LOAD / DISCH PORT:              VSL is at LARAK OPL anchorage

B)    DRAFT:                                              Aft: 14.60 Mtrs
Fwd: 10.70 Mtrs.

C)    CARGO GRADE:                               SPC / ILCO.

D)   CARGO ON BOARD:                        SPC: 81709 BBLS/9471 MT -
ILCO:686244 BBLS / 92567 MT.

E)    BILL OF LADING DATE:                 SPC:28.07.2023 / ILCO: N/A.

F)    NOON POSITION:                             Lat:26 52.8 N / Long: 056
13.0 E.

G)   Dist run in last 24 hrs/Dist to go:      0.0 N.Miles / 0.0 N.Miles.

H)   Average speed in last 24 hrs:             0.0 Knots.

I)      SPEED AT PRESENT:                       N/A

J)     WEATHER CONDITION:                 Wind: SEly x 4          Sea: NWly
x 3.

K)   FUEL:                                                 LSFO(1) ROB:
0.0 MT            LSFO(1) CONS:            0.0 MT.

                                                                        HFO
ROB:                  2662.3 MT      HFO CONS:            9.7 MT.

LSMGO ROB:            39.6 MT          LSMGO CONS:            0.0 MT.

L)    REMARKS:

-        SMT=GMT+3.5.

-        Vessel is at LARAK OPL awaiting for instruction.

Best Regards

Capt M.Dehghani

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:  [email-masked]