Subject: RE: MT REMY - MLC INITIAL INSPECTION- BV - INV 23025078
From: "SeaArt - Technical Director" <[email-masked]>
To: "'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. Mike Operation - Owner'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'SeaArt - Financial Officer 4'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Procurement Manager'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 18:05:58 +0200

Dear PO Mohammed,

Good Day,

Please kindly proceed once owners confirmation well received:

-          MLC INITIAL INSPECTION- BV- AED 5275 (1,437.33 USD) - CONFIRMED
(excluded from tech budget)

RIC:

Dear Capt Mike,

Kindly asking Your approval to process the payment

Many thanks FWD.

With Kind Regards

Technical Director Oleg

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] 

Office : +9122 7208035833/4

 <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai - 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners

 

From: SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, 13 November 2023 3:12 PM
To: 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'SeaArt - Financial Officer 4' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT REMY / 23025078 

Dear TD Mr. Oleg,

Good day!

Please find the attached invoice and kindly approve to proceed.

MLC INITIAL INSPECTION- BV- AED 5275

 

With Kind Regards

Mohammed Shafi

Procurement officer

Mobile: +971521659498

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] 

 <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,Navi Mumbai
- 400614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners