Subject: RE: MT DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY REPORT// 22.11.2023
From: "Operation 1" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Dune'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Nezami'" <[email-masked]>, "'majdabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 15:37:03 +0330

Dear Captain,

Thank You for the Comprehensive Email.

Sincerely

 

Best Regards

Shaahin Ziari

Ops Team 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 4625

 

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, 22 November, 2023 3:29 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Nezami' <[email-masked]>;
'majdabadi' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: MT DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY
REPORT// 22.11.2023 

 

Dear Sir

Good Day

Please note the following Daily noon reports:

DAILY NOON REPORT 22-NOV-2023

A)   ETA LOAD / DISCH PORT:              VSL is at LARAK OPL anchorage

B)    DRAFT:                                              Aft: 14.60 Mtrs
Fwd: 10.70 Mtrs.

C)    CARGO GRADE:                               SPC / ILCO.

D)   CARGO ON BOARD:                        SPC: 81709 BBLS/9471 MT -
ILCO:686244 BBLS / 92567 MT.

E)    BILL OF LADING DATE:                 SPC:28.07.2023 / ILCO: N/A.

F)    NOON POSITION:                             Lat:26 52.8 N / Long: 056
13.0 E.

G)   Dist run in last 24 hrs/Dist to go:      0.0 N.Miles / 0.0 N.Miles.

H)   Average speed in last 24 hrs:             0.0 Knots.

I)      SPEED AT PRESENT:                       N/A

J)      WEATHER CONDITION:                 Wind: SWly x 3          Sea: NEly
x 2.

K)   FUEL:                                                 LSFO(1) ROB:
0.0 MT            LSFO(1) CONS:            0.0 MT.

                                                                        HFO
ROB:                  2602.4 MT      HFO CONS:            8.5 MT.

LSMGO ROB:            39.3 MT          LSMGO CONS:            0.0 MT.

L)    REMARKS:

-        SMT=GMT+3.5.

-        Vessel is at LARAK OPL awaiting for instruction.

Best Regards

Capt M.Dehghani

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>