Subject: RE: Remy - Surcharge
From: "SeaArt - Technical Director" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Michael George'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'OPERATIONS'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. Vitaliy'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. Mike Operation - Owner'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. Gautam Bhalla Marine Superintendent'" <[email-masked]>, "'Bogdan FLP Manager'" <[email-masked]>, "'Vladislav Technical Assistant'" <[email-masked]>, "'Bogdan FLP Manager'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mohammed Shafi Procurement Officer 2'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Procurement Manager'" <techdep-assist-
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 00:03:24 +0200

Dear Mr Michael George,

Good Day,

Kindly asking to keep all parties in CC (which is in copy of this mail) for
proper preparation for SUEZ tranzit to keep all departments including
charterre well aware on convoy timing and other important updates.

Many thanks FWD.

With Kind Regards

Technical Director Oleg

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] 

Office : +9122 7208035833/4

 <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai - 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners

 

From: Michael George <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 11:41 AM
To: SeaArt - Technical Director <[email-masked]>;
'Vladislav Technical Assistant' <[email-masked]>;
'Bogdan FLP Manager' <[email-masked]>
Cc: OPERATIONS <[email-masked]>
Subject: Remy - Surcharge

Dear Sirs,

                Good day,

Reference to our below message, please disregard our below message since the
vessel has just

Changed the ETA to be 2000Hrs/25th Nov.

Thanks & Best Regards,

 <https://www.redmar-shipping.com/> 

Michael George

Operations Dept.

Redsea Mediterranean Marine Services Co.

	

Phone : +20 66 326 111 2 / 3 / 4

Mobile: +20 12 783 967 97 / +20 10 060 780 27

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

 <https://www.redmar-shipping.com/> www.Redmar-Shipping.com

 

		

 

From: Michael George < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 11:35 AM
To: SeaArt - Technical Director <
<mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; 'Vladislav Technical Assistant' <
<mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; 'Bogdan FLP Manager' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: OPERATIONS < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Subject: Remy - Surcharge

Dear Sirs,  

         Good day, 

Please kindly note that as per below latest Suez ETA received from master is

2359Hrs/25th Nov'23 as mentioned below.

In this respect, as your good self-aware in case vessel arrives after limit
time
(2300Hrs) can join N.B convoy which start on 0400Hrs/27thNov'23 against 
Surcharge from canal tolls as follows :- 

Percentage

Duration

Amount

5%

From

2300Hrs

Upto

0000Hrs

$14'821

10%

From

0000Hrs

Upto

0100Hrs

$29'642

12%

After

0100Hrs

 

$35'570

(Case By Case Subject to SCA Approval)

In this regard, please kindly confirm your instruction by return whether to 

book for the vessel to join N.B convoy which starts around
0400Hrs/26thNov'23 

against additional dues.

On the other hand, please kindly note that if surcharge is not accepted and 

the vessel arrived after limit time ,the vessel will join Northbound convoy

which starts around 0400Hrs/27thNov'23.

Looking forward to your reply.

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

 <https://www.redmar-shipping.com/> 

Michael George

Operations Dept.

Redsea Mediterranean Marine Services Co.

	

Phone : +20 66 326 111 2 / 3 / 4

Mobile: +20 12 783 967 97 / +20 10 060 780 27

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

 <https://www.redmar-shipping.com/> www.Redmar-Shipping.com

 

		

 

Subject: Remy - Surcharge
From: "Michael George" <[email-masked]>
To: "SeaArt - Technical Director" <[email-masked]>, "'Vladislav Technical Assistant'" <[email-masked]>, "'Bogdan FLP Manager'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "OPERATIONS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 11:40:46 +0200

Dear Sirs,

                Good day,

Reference to our below message, please disregard our below message since the
vessel has just

Changed the ETA to be 2000Hrs/25th Nov.

Thanks & Best Regards,

 <https://www.redmar-shipping.com/> 

Michael George

Operations Dept.

Redsea Mediterranean Marine Services Co.

	

Phone : +20 66 326 111 2 / 3 / 4

Mobile: +20 12 783 967 97 / +20 10 060 780 27

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

 <https://www.redmar-shipping.com/> www.Redmar-Shipping.com

 

		

 

From: Michael George <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 11:35 AM
To: SeaArt - Technical Director <[email-masked]>;
'Vladislav Technical Assistant' <[email-masked]>;
'Bogdan FLP Manager' <[email-masked]>
Cc: OPERATIONS <[email-masked]>
Subject: Remy - Surcharge

Dear Sirs,  

         Good day, 

Please kindly note that as per below latest Suez ETA received from master is

2359Hrs/25th Nov'23 as mentioned below.

In this respect, as your good self-aware in case vessel arrives after limit
time
(2300Hrs) can join N.B convoy which start on 0400Hrs/27thNov'23 against 
Surcharge from canal tolls as follows :- 

Percentage

Duration

Amount

5%

From

2300Hrs

Upto

0000Hrs

$14'821

10%

From

0000Hrs

Upto

0100Hrs

$29'642

12%

After

0100Hrs

 

$35'570

(Case By Case Subject to SCA Approval)

In this regard, please kindly confirm your instruction by return whether to 

book for the vessel to join N.B convoy which starts around
0400Hrs/26thNov'23 

against additional dues.

On the other hand, please kindly note that if surcharge is not accepted and 

the vessel arrived after limit time ,the vessel will join Northbound convoy

which starts around 0400Hrs/27thNov'23.

Looking forward to your reply.

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

 <https://www.redmar-shipping.com/> 

Michael George

Operations Dept.

Redsea Mediterranean Marine Services Co.

	

Phone : +20 66 326 111 2 / 3 / 4

Mobile: +20 12 783 967 97 / +20 10 060 780 27

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

 <https://www.redmar-shipping.com/> www.Redmar-Shipping.com

 

		

 

Subject: Remy - Surcharge
From: "Michael George" <[email-masked]>
To: "SeaArt - Technical Director" <[email-masked]>, "'Vladislav Technical Assistant'" <[email-masked]>, "'Bogdan FLP Manager'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "OPERATIONS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 11:35:11 +0200

Dear Sirs,  

         Good day, 

Please kindly note that as per below latest Suez ETA received from master is

2359Hrs/25th Nov'23 as mentioned below.

In this respect, as your good self-aware in case vessel arrives after limit
time
(2300Hrs) can join N.B convoy which start on 0400Hrs/27thNov'23 against 
Surcharge from canal tolls as follows :- 

Percentage

Duration

Amount

5%

From

2300Hrs

Upto

0000Hrs

$14'821

10%

From

0000Hrs

Upto

0100Hrs

$29'642

12%

After

0100Hrs

 

$35'570

(Case By Case Subject to SCA Approval)

In this regard, please kindly confirm your instruction by return whether to 

book for the vessel to join N.B convoy which starts around
0400Hrs/26thNov'23 

against additional dues.

On the other hand, please kindly note that if surcharge is not accepted and 

the vessel arrived after limit time ,the vessel will join Northbound convoy

which starts around 0400Hrs/27thNov'23.

Looking forward to your reply.

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

 <https://www.redmar-shipping.com/> 

Michael George

Operations Dept.

Redsea Mediterranean Marine Services Co.

	

Phone : +20 66 326 111 2 / 3 / 4

Mobile: +20 12 783 967 97 / +20 10 060 780 27

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

 <https://www.redmar-shipping.com/> www.Redmar-Shipping.com

 

		

 

Subject: RE: M/T REMY - Transit schedule & crew change plan
From: "SeaArt - Technical Director" <[email-masked]>
To: "'George Magdy'" <[email-masked]>, "'Michael George'" <[email-masked]>, "'Vladislav Technical Assistant'" <[email-masked]>, "'Bogdan FLP Manager'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Crewing Manager 4'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. Vitaliy'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Crewing Manager 4'" <
Cc: "'OPERATIONS'" <[email-masked]>, "'CREWING'" <[email-masked]>, "'master'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 19:56:03 +0200

Dear REDMAR Mr George,

Good Day,

Please kindly be informed that below is planned upon arrival vessel to SUEZ:

-          Crewchange

-          LO Bunker supply

-          Master Systems service techs attendance

-          Provisions suply 

-          Stores and Spares supply

RIC:

Dear PO Mohammed,

Please kindly ensure that ENOC LO Supplier will be connected to REDMAR to
ensure efficient supply.

Master Systems to be well communicated with REDMAR for proper boarding
arrangements and performing service

All other suppliers to be lined with REDMAR for proper delivery arrangements
as well.

RIC:

Dear Colleagues,

Above and attached FYKI for proper planning before and during vessel tranzit
in SUEZ.

Many thanks FWD.

With Kind Regards

Technical Director Oleg

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] 

Office : +9122 7208035833/4

 <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai - 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners

 

From: George Magdy <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 7:30 PM
To: Michael George <[email-masked]>; SeaArt - Technical
Director <[email-masked]>; 'Vladislav Technical
Assistant' <[email-masked]>; 'Bogdan FLP Manager'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; SeaArt
- Crewing Manager 4 <[email-masked]>; SeaArt -
Procurement Officer 2 <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
'SeaArt - Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked]>; master
<[email-masked]>
Cc: OPERATIONS <[email-masked]>; CREWING
<[email-masked]>
Subject: M/T REMY - Transit schedule & crew change plan
Importance: High

Dear Sirs,

Good day,

Further to our phone call moments ago with Master, please kindly be advised
that we need to know

Whom among the off signers will disembark at Port Suez while vessel is
waiting to join the convoy

And who will disembark at Port Said while vessel is clearing the canal
enabling us to arrange immigration

Formalities is due time, bearing in mind that we need at least 48 hours to
obtain the required security approvals 

For signing off,

In addition, regarding vessel's transit schedule, please kindly be advised
that in case changed transit date after 

1000hrs. on same day of arriving Port Suez anchorage area, a fine of $5000,-
will be applied. 

Hence, please kindly confirm whether vessel will transit normally on 26th
November, or she will wait at Suez anchorage

And transit on 27th November enabling us to arrange accordingly and avoid
a/m fine.

Your good selves kind response is highly appreciated,

If you have any inquiries, please don't hesitate o contact us.

Thanks & Best Regards,

 <https://www.redmar-shipping.com/> 

George Magdy

Crewing Dept.

Redsea Mediterranean Marine Services Co.

	

Phone : +20 66 326 111 2 / 3 / 4

Mobile: +20 12 216 747 59 / +20 10 060 780 27

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

 <https://www.redmar-shipping.com/> www.Redmar-Shipping.com

 

		

 

 

Subject: M/T REMY - Transit schedule & crew change plan
From: "George Magdy" <[email-masked]>
To: "Michael George" <[email-masked]>, "SeaArt - Technical Director" <[email-masked]>, "'Vladislav Technical Assistant'" <[email-masked]>, "'Bogdan FLP Manager'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "SeaArt - Crewing Manager 4" <[email-masked]>, "SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Crewing Manager 4'" <[email-masked]>, "master" <mast
Cc: "OPERATIONS" <[email-masked]>, "CREWING" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 19:29:39 +0200

Dear Sirs,

Good day,

Further to our phone call moments ago with Master, please kindly be advised
that we need to know

Whom among the off signers will disembark at Port Suez while vessel is
waiting to join the convoy

And who will disembark at Port Said while vessel is clearing the canal
enabling us to arrange immigration

Formalities is due time, bearing in mind that we need at least 48 hours to
obtain the required security approvals 

For signing off,

In addition, regarding vessel's transit schedule, please kindly be advised
that in case changed transit date after 

1000hrs. on same day of arriving Port Suez anchorage area, a fine of $5000,-
will be applied. 

Hence, please kindly confirm whether vessel will transit normally on 26th
November, or she will wait at Suez anchorage

And transit on 27th November enabling us to arrange accordingly and avoid
a/m fine.

Your good selves kind response is highly appreciated,

If you have any inquiries, please don't hesitate o contact us.

Thanks & Best Regards,

 <https://www.redmar-shipping.com/> 

George Magdy

Crewing Dept.

Redsea Mediterranean Marine Services Co.

	

Phone : +20 66 326 111 2 / 3 / 4

Mobile: +20 12 216 747 59 / +20 10 060 780 27

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

 <https://www.redmar-shipping.com/> www.Redmar-Shipping.com

 

		

 

 

Subject: RE: M/T REMY - Transit schedule & crew change plan
From: "SeaArt - Technical Director" <[email-masked]>
To: "'master'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'OPERATIONS'" <[email-masked]>, "'CREWING'" <[email-masked]>, "'master'" <[email-masked]>, "'George Magdy'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Crewing Manager 4'" <[email-masked]>, "'Michael George'" <[email-masked]>, "'Vladislav Technical Assistant'" <[email-masked]>, "'Bogdan FLP Manager'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Crewing Manager 4'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. Vitaliy'" <[email-masked]>, "'Se
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 19:57:09 +0200

Dear Master,

Good Day,

Please kindly ensyure that correct ETA timing will be provided.

Many thanks FWD.

With Kind Regards

Technical Director Oleg

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] 

Office : +9122 7208035833/4

 <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai - 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners

 

From: SeaArt - Technical Director <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 7:56 PM
To: 'George Magdy' <[email-masked]>; 'Michael George'
<[email-masked]>; 'Vladislav Technical Assistant'
<[email-masked]>; 'Bogdan FLP Manager'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
'SeaArt - Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked]>; 'Capt.
Vitaliy' <[email-masked]>; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2'
<[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
'SeaArt - Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked]>; 'master'
<[email-masked]>
Cc: 'OPERATIONS' <[email-masked]>; 'CREWING'
<[email-masked]>; 'master' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]
Subject: RE: M/T REMY - Transit schedule & crew change plan

Dear REDMAR Mr George,

Good Day,

Please kindly be informed that below is planned upon arrival vessel to SUEZ:

-          Crewchange

-          LO Bunker supply

-          Master Systems service techs attendance

-          Provisions suply 

-          Stores and Spares supply

RIC:

Dear PO Mohammed,

Please kindly ensure that ENOC LO Supplier will be connected to REDMAR to
ensure efficient supply.

Master Systems to be well communicated with REDMAR for proper boarding
arrangements and performing service

All other suppliers to be lined with REDMAR for proper delivery arrangements
as well.

RIC:

Dear Colleagues,

Above and attached FYKI for proper planning before and during vessel tranzit
in SUEZ.

Many thanks FWD.

With Kind Regards

Technical Director Oleg

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] 

Office : +9122 7208035833/4

 <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai - 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners

 

From: George Magdy <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 7:30 PM
To: Michael George <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; SeaArt - Technical Director
<[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Vladislav Technical
Assistant' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bogdan FLP Manager'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; SeaArt - Crewing Manager 4
<[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; SeaArt - Procurement Officer
2 <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Crewing Manager 4'
<[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; master
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: OPERATIONS <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; CREWING
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: M/T REMY - Transit schedule & crew change plan
Importance: High

Dear Sirs,

Good day,

Further to our phone call moments ago with Master, please kindly be advised
that we need to know

Whom among the off signers will disembark at Port Suez while vessel is
waiting to join the convoy

And who will disembark at Port Said while vessel is clearing the canal
enabling us to arrange immigration

Formalities is due time, bearing in mind that we need at least 48 hours to
obtain the required security approvals 

For signing off,

In addition, regarding vessel's transit schedule, please kindly be advised
that in case changed transit date after 

1000hrs. on same day of arriving Port Suez anchorage area, a fine of $5000,-
will be applied. 

Hence, please kindly confirm whether vessel will transit normally on 26th
November, or she will wait at Suez anchorage

And transit on 27th November enabling us to arrange accordingly and avoid
a/m fine.

Your good selves kind response is highly appreciated,

If you have any inquiries, please don't hesitate o contact us.

Thanks & Best Regards,

 <https://www.redmar-shipping.com/> 

George Magdy

Crewing Dept.

Redsea Mediterranean Marine Services Co.

	

Phone : +20 66 326 111 2 / 3 / 4

Mobile: +20 12 216 747 59 / +20 10 060 780 27

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

 <https://www.redmar-shipping.com/> www.Redmar-Shipping.com

 

		

 

 

Subject: RE: M/T REMY - Transit schedule & crew change plan
From: "SeaArt - Technical Director" <[email-masked]>
To: "'George Magdy'" <[email-masked]>, "'Michael George'" <[email-masked]>, "'Vladislav Technical Assistant'" <[email-masked]>, "'Bogdan FLP Manager'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Crewing Manager 4'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. Vitaliy'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Crewing Manager 4'" <
Cc: "'OPERATIONS'" <[email-masked]>, "'CREWING'" <[email-masked]>, "'master'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 19:56:03 +0200

Dear REDMAR Mr George,

Good Day,

Please kindly be informed that below is planned upon arrival vessel to SUEZ:

-          Crewchange

-          LO Bunker supply

-          Master Systems service techs attendance

-          Provisions suply 

-          Stores and Spares supply

RIC:

Dear PO Mohammed,

Please kindly ensure that ENOC LO Supplier will be connected to REDMAR to
ensure efficient supply.

Master Systems to be well communicated with REDMAR for proper boarding
arrangements and performing service

All other suppliers to be lined with REDMAR for proper delivery arrangements
as well.

RIC:

Dear Colleagues,

Above and attached FYKI for proper planning before and during vessel tranzit
in SUEZ.

Many thanks FWD.

With Kind Regards

Technical Director Oleg

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] 

Office : +9122 7208035833/4

 <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai - 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners

 

From: George Magdy <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 7:30 PM
To: Michael George <[email-masked]>; SeaArt - Technical
Director <[email-masked]>; 'Vladislav Technical
Assistant' <[email-masked]>; 'Bogdan FLP Manager'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; SeaArt
- Crewing Manager 4 <[email-masked]>; SeaArt -
Procurement Officer 2 <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
'SeaArt - Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked]>; master
<[email-masked]>
Cc: OPERATIONS <[email-masked]>; CREWING
<[email-masked]>
Subject: M/T REMY - Transit schedule & crew change plan
Importance: High

Dear Sirs,

Good day,

Further to our phone call moments ago with Master, please kindly be advised
that we need to know

Whom among the off signers will disembark at Port Suez while vessel is
waiting to join the convoy

And who will disembark at Port Said while vessel is clearing the canal
enabling us to arrange immigration

Formalities is due time, bearing in mind that we need at least 48 hours to
obtain the required security approvals 

For signing off,

In addition, regarding vessel's transit schedule, please kindly be advised
that in case changed transit date after 

1000hrs. on same day of arriving Port Suez anchorage area, a fine of $5000,-
will be applied. 

Hence, please kindly confirm whether vessel will transit normally on 26th
November, or she will wait at Suez anchorage

And transit on 27th November enabling us to arrange accordingly and avoid
a/m fine.

Your good selves kind response is highly appreciated,

If you have any inquiries, please don't hesitate o contact us.

Thanks & Best Regards,

 <https://www.redmar-shipping.com/> 

George Magdy

Crewing Dept.

Redsea Mediterranean Marine Services Co.

	

Phone : +20 66 326 111 2 / 3 / 4

Mobile: +20 12 216 747 59 / +20 10 060 780 27

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

 <https://www.redmar-shipping.com/> www.Redmar-Shipping.com

 

		

 

 

Subject: M/T REMY - Transit schedule & crew change plan
From: "George Magdy" <[email-masked]>
To: "Michael George" <[email-masked]>, "SeaArt - Technical Director" <[email-masked]>, "'Vladislav Technical Assistant'" <[email-masked]>, "'Bogdan FLP Manager'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "SeaArt - Crewing Manager 4" <[email-masked]>, "SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Crewing Manager 4'" <[email-masked]>, "master" <mast
Cc: "OPERATIONS" <[email-masked]>, "CREWING" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 19:29:39 +0200

Dear Sirs,

Good day,

Further to our phone call moments ago with Master, please kindly be advised
that we need to know

Whom among the off signers will disembark at Port Suez while vessel is
waiting to join the convoy

And who will disembark at Port Said while vessel is clearing the canal
enabling us to arrange immigration

Formalities is due time, bearing in mind that we need at least 48 hours to
obtain the required security approvals 

For signing off,

In addition, regarding vessel's transit schedule, please kindly be advised
that in case changed transit date after 

1000hrs. on same day of arriving Port Suez anchorage area, a fine of $5000,-
will be applied. 

Hence, please kindly confirm whether vessel will transit normally on 26th
November, or she will wait at Suez anchorage

And transit on 27th November enabling us to arrange accordingly and avoid
a/m fine.

Your good selves kind response is highly appreciated,

If you have any inquiries, please don't hesitate o contact us.

Thanks & Best Regards,

 <https://www.redmar-shipping.com/> 

George Magdy

Crewing Dept.

Redsea Mediterranean Marine Services Co.

	

Phone : +20 66 326 111 2 / 3 / 4

Mobile: +20 12 216 747 59 / +20 10 060 780 27

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

 <https://www.redmar-shipping.com/> www.Redmar-Shipping.com