Subject: RE: MT DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY REPORT// 25.11.2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Dune'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Nezami'" <[email-masked]>, "'majdabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2023 14:01:29 +0330

Dear Captain,

Well rcvd and noted with thanks.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, November 25, 2023 1:42 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Nezami' <[email-masked]>;
'majdabadi' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: MT DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY
REPORT// 25.11.2023 

Dear Sir

Good Day

Please note the following Daily noon reports 25.11.2023:

DAILY NOON REPORT 

A)   ETA LOAD / DISCH PORT:              VSL is at LARAK OPL anchorage

B)    DRAFT:                                              Aft: 14.60 Mtrs
Fwd: 10.70 Mtrs.

C)    CARGO GRADE:                               SPC / ILCO.

D)   CARGO ON BOARD:                        SPC: 81,709 BBLS/9,471 MT -
ILCO:686,244 BBLS / 92,567 MT.

E)    BILL OF LADING DATE:                 SPC:28.07.2023 / ILCO: N/A.

F)    NOON POSITION:                             Lat:26 52.8 N / Long: 056
13.0 E.

G)   Dist run in last 24 hrs/Dist to go:      0.0 N.Miles / 0.0 N.Miles.

H)   Average speed in last 24 hrs:             0.0 Knots.

I)      SPEED AT PRESENT:                       N/A

J)      WEATHER CONDITION:                 Wind: NWlyx 2          Sea: SWly
x 1.

K)   FUEL:                                                 LSFO(1) ROB:
0.0 MT            LSFO(1) CONS:            0.0 MT.

                                                                        HFO
ROB:                  2,576.6MT      HFO CONS:                  8.1 MT.

LSMGO ROB:            39.0 MT          LSMGO CONS:            0.3 MT.

L)    REMARKS:

-        SMT=GMT+3.5.

-        Vessel is at LARAK OPL awaiting for instruction.

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>