Subject: Dune: disch 700 K.Bbls ILCO& 80 K.Bbls SPC to Cathay Phoenix - SOF - COMMENCED DISCHARGING.
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2023 17:40:53 +0330

Dear ALL

Good day

Wrt sub ops pls note flwng SOF 

ALL TIMING LT=UTC+0330

28.11.2023

0842 : MV IRAN PARAK  A/S (RECIVING CARGO HOSES)

1024 :  MV IRAN LARAK CAST OFF

1300-1500:CGO HOSES CONNECTED TO DUNE MNFULDS

1606-1700  :MV NEGIN DARYA A/S ( RECEIVING FENDERS )

1730 : MV DELTA 200  A/S , PILOT AND CARGO SURVEYOR ON BOARD.

1736 : MV DELTA 200 AWAY.

1800-2000 : ULLAGING 

2000-2100 : CALCULATION

2100-2230: DOCUMENTATION

 

29.11.2023

0042: 1/2HR NOTICE FOR MOORING STATION

0142: APPRACHE ABORTHED DUE TO CHANGE OF TIDE

0300: APPROCH BRTHING POSTPND FOR SLACK WATER

1236: COMMNCD MOORNG

1242: FIRST LIE

1342: ALL FAST

1542: COMMENCE HOSE CONNECTION TO MT CATHAY PHOENIX)

1612: HOSE CONNECTION COMPLETED

1642: COMMENCED DISCHARGING.

 

Best Regards

Master  MT.Dune

E-Mail:  [email-masked]

 

From: operation [mailto:[email-masked]] 

Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2023 11:26 PM

To: Dune; [email-masked]

Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]

Subject: RE: Taking Sample//OBQ

Dear Captain,

Ref. To your below/attached and as the difference is not too big, please proceed with discharge as planned but for next step please inform us and grant the permission.

 

Best Regards,

Operation

Sahara Thunder

 

-------- Original message --------

From: Dune <[email-masked]> 

Date: 11/28/23 23:12 (GMT+03:30) 

To: 'operation' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] 

Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked] 

Subject: RE: Taking Sample//OBQ 

 

 

Dear Sir

Good Day

Wrt yr kind b/m pls find attached ULLAGE REPORTS ship and survyr.

Awaiting yours.

Best Regards

Master  MT.Dune

E-Mail:  [email-masked]

 

From: operation [mailto:[email-masked]] 

Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2023 8:14 PM

To: Dune; [email-masked]

Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]

Subject: RE: Taking Sample

Dear Captain,

Please do not attempt any operation till confirming the OBQ by surveyor and our acceptance.

Dear Mrs. Heidari,

We are still waiting to receive the inspection report.

Please online.

 

Best Regards,

Operation

Sahara Thunder

 

-------- Original message --------

From: Dune <[email-masked]> 

Date: 11/28/23 12:01 (GMT+03:30) 

To: 'operation' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] 

Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked] 

Subject: RE: Taking Sample 

 

 

Dear Sir

Good Day

Well received and noted with many thanks.

 

Best Regards

Master  MT.Dune

E-Mail:  [email-masked]

 

From: operation [mailto:[email-masked]] 

Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2023 11:32 AM

To: [email-masked]; Dune

Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]

Subject: Re: Taking Sample

Dear Captain,

Please cooperate with STS provider and tye inspector for the smooth operation.

 

Dear Mrs. Heidari,

Please revert with ETA and the timing schedule for further arrangement.

 

Best Regards,

Operation

Sahara Thunder

 

-------- Original message --------

From: [email-masked] 

Date: 11/28/23 10:45 (GMT+03:30) 

To: operation <[email-masked]> 

Subject: Re: Taking Sample 

Dear Sir,

Please be informed as below :

STS provider : Sana Energy (Mr Zare doost 00989161514819)

Inspector : UTI (Mr. Mirzapour 00989177990280)

Best regards

Heidari

 

 

 

On 2023-11-28 10:31, operation wrote:

> Dear Mrs. Heidari,

> 

> Ref. To our earlier correspondence please revert with the approved

> inspection company who will attend the vessel DUNE for OBQ inspection

> and later we shall discuss about the plan for cargo operation

> 

> Best Regards,

> Operation

> Sahara Thunder

> 

> -------- Original message --------

> From: [email-masked]

> Date: 11/28/23 10:00 (GMT+03:30)

> To: operation <[email-masked]>

> Cc: Dune <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked],

> [email-masked]

> Subject: Re: Taking Sample

> 

> Dear Sir,

> 

> Attached for your reference,

> 

> Best regards

> Heidari

> 

> On 2023-11-27 23:48, operation wrote:

>> Dear Ma'am,

>> 

>> If you are accepting/confirming all responsibilities, involved cost

>> and consequential issues then we can proceed with formalities.

>> Furthermore please revert with Q88 of your next vessel in order to

>> grant permission from ship owner and avoid delay for your next

>> operation.

>> 

>> Dear Captain

>> 

>> Ref. to below correspondence and as the DV has accepted all

>> responsibilities, involved cost and consequential issues, you are

>> kindly requested to cooperate with them for smooth operation.

>> 

>> Best Regards,

>> Operation

>> Sahara Thunder

>> 

>> -------- Original message --------

>> From: [email-masked]

>> Date: 11/27/23 22:00 (GMT+03:30)

>> To: operation <[email-masked]>

>> Cc: Dune <[email-masked]>, [email-masked],

> [email-masked],

>> [email-masked]

>> Subject: Re: Taking Sample

>> 

>> Good day Sirs,

>> Kindly please be informed,We confirmed that all cost, safety and

>> consequential issues will be on our account if the sts will be done

> at

>> 

>> BA OPL.

>> We intend to appoint a surveyor for quantification & sampling of MT.

>> Dune in order to plan our upcoming operation of receiving the

> onboard

>> cargo.

>> Kindly share the latest stowage plan in order to instruct the

>> surveyors

>> accordingly.

>> Based on above information we intend to load approx. 29k of cargo

>> onboard MT DUNE & then discharge the all cargo onboard to one of

>> our larger vessel.

>> Moreover pls be noted that dune is already at sts position with

> below

>> details pls confirm if the sts can be done at the mentioned

> position.

>> 

>> 26 53.05N

>> 56 13.47E

>> As our vessel will arrive at ba on tomorrow please confirm above

> email

>> 

>> asap

>> Thanks for understanding

>> Best regards

>> Heidari

>> 

>> On 2023-11-27 19:27, operation wrote:

>>> Dear Mrs. Heidari,

>>> 

>>> Further to below please be informed that all arrangment fir STS

>>> operation and the responsibility of this operation will be on your

>>> account.

>>> 

>>> Best Regards,

>>> Operation

>>> Sahara Thunder

>>> 

>>> -------- Original message --------

>>> From: operation <[email-masked]>

>>> Date: 11/27/23 19:23 (GMT+03:30)

>>> To: [email-masked], Dune <[email-masked]>,

>>> [email-masked]

>>> Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]

>>> Subject: Re: Taking Sample

>>> 

>>> Dear Mrs Heidari,

>>> 

>>> As it has been discussed over the phone, in order to have a safe

>>> operation we suggest to have the cargo operation at Asalouyeh but

> if

>>> it is going to take place by your decision at Bandarabbas then all

>>> operation, cost, safety and any other consequential issues will be

>> at

>>> your account.

>>> By your confirmation we may be able to arrange the operation at

>>> Bandarabbas.

>>> 

>>> Best Regards,

>>> Operation

>>> Sahara Thunder

>>> 

>>> -------- Original message --------

>>> From: [email-masked]

>>> Date: 11/27/23 17:42 (GMT+03:30)

>>> To: Dune <[email-masked]>

>>> Cc: 'operation' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked],

>>> [email-masked], [email-masked]

>>> Subject: Re: Taking Sample

>>> 

>>> Dear Sir,

>>> 

>>> Our vessel is not able to do STS operation at Assaluyeh , So you

> are

>>> kindly requested to arrange it at BA

>>> 

>>> Best regards

>>> Heidari

>>> 

>>> On 2023-11-27 16:47, Dune wrote:

>>>> Dear Sir

>>>> 

>>>> Good Day

>>>> 

>>>> Wrt yr kind b/m pls find attached file with many thanks.

>>>> 

>>>> Best Regards

>>>> 

>>>> Master  MT.Dune

>>>> 

>>>> E-Mail:  [email-masked]

>>>> 

>>>> From: operation [mailto:[email-masked]]

>>>> Sent: Monday, November 27, 2023 2:30 PM

>>>> To: [email-masked]; [email-masked];

>>>> [email-masked]

>>>> Cc: [email-masked]

>>>> Subject: RE: Taking Sample

>>>> 

>>>> Dear Sir,

>>>> 

>>>> Further to below message and your agreement with our principal,

>>> please

>>>> revert with Q88 of your good vessel for lifting cargo and the

>>>> estimated time of operation.

>>>> 

>>>> Please be informed that the MV is at Bandarabbas OPL but for STS

>> abd

>>>> cargo operation it shall be done at Asalouyeh OPL which the RV

>>>> position and further data will be passed after your confirmation

>> and

>>>> submission the Q8i of DV.

>>>> 

>>>> Best Regards,

>>>> 

>>>> Operation

>>>> 

>>>> Sahara Thunder

>>>> 

>>>> -------- Original message --------

>>>> 

>>>> From: [email-masked]

>>>> 

>>>> Date: 11/22/23 12:11 (GMT+03:30)

>>>> 

>>>> To: [email-masked], [email-masked]

>>>> 

>>>> Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]

>>>> 

>>>> Subject: RE: Taking Sample

>>>> 

>>>> Dear Sir,

>>>> 

>>>> Ref. to your below message please be informed that the vessel is

> at

>>>> OPL of Bandarabbas and we can arrange for taking sample but you

>> have

>>>> to arrange for picking up from the vessel and inform us the pick

> up

>>>> date/details.

>>>> 

>>>> Dear Captain,

>>>> 

>>>> Further to below/above please arrange needful.

>>>> 

>>>> Best Regards,

>>>> 

>>>> Operation

>>>> 

>>>> Sahara Thunder

>>>> 

>>>> ----- Original Message -----

>>>> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]

>>>> To: <[email-masked]>

>>>> Sent: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 12:05:31 +0330

>>>> Subject: Taking Sample

>>>> 

>>>> Dear Sir,

>>>> 

>>>> With reference to our negotiation, you are kindly requested to

>> allow

>>>> us

>>>> to have 20-liter Crude oil and 10-liter condensate,

>>>> 

>>>> Best regards

>>>> Blue oil Co.