Subject: RE: MT REMY - VETTING - INV CI SMIN1251.23
From: "SeaArt - Technical Director" <[email-masked]>
To: "'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. Mike Operation - Owner'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'SeaArt - Procurement Manager'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2023 16:08:01 +0200

Dear Capt Mike,

Good Day,

-          REMY – VETTING – INV CI SMIN1251.2 – 7,388.00 EURO (8089.49 USD)

Please confirm owners cost for payment for attached vetting inspection.

Many thanks FWD.

With Kind Regards

Technical Director Oleg

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] 

Office : +9122 7208035833/4

 <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai – 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners

 

From: SeaArt - Technical Director <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2023 4:01 PM
To: 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2'
<[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager'
<[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 1'
<[email-masked]>; 'SeaArt - Technical Director'
<[email-masked]>; 'SeaArt - Marine Superintendent'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
'Chartering Vitaliy' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]
Subject: MT REMY - VETTING - INV CI SMIN1251.23

Dear PO Mohammed,

Good Day,

Please kindly process payment:

-          REMY – VETTING – INV CI SMIN1251.2 – 7,388.00 EURO (8089.49 USD)
– CONFIRMED – AS EXCLUDED FROM TECH – OPS/OWNERS CARGO RELATED COST

Many thanks FWD.

With Kind Regards

Technical Director Oleg

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] 

Office : +9122 7208035833/4

 <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai – 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners

 

From: SeaArt - Marine Superintendent <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2023 1:51 PM
To: [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt -
Procurement Officer 1' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical
Director' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer
2' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: FW: INVOICE - MT REMY

Dear TD-Oleg,

Please find attached invoice for the vetting inspection for MT Remy.

Best Regards 

Marine Superintendent

Capt. Rajkaran

Office : +9122 7208035833/4

Sea Art Shipmanagement 

 <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai – 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners

 

From: Accounting SMIN <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, October 4, 2023 3:45 PM
To: [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: vetting <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: INVOICE - MT REMY

Dear Sirs,

good day.

Attached please find our invoice for the vetting inspection carried out
under your appointment on: 

MT REMY – Singapore (SGP) - 27/09/2023

Trust you'll find all in order but pls do not hesitate to contact us in case
you need any further information.

Pls send us payment confirmation once available.

PLS ALWAYS QUOTE OUR INVOICE NUMBER IN YOUR PAYMENT.

PLS ACKNOWLEDGE THIS EMAIL BY RETURN.

Thank you and Kind Regards.

 

-- Important NOTE: following a server migration of  SMIN S.A.M. please note
that from 01.01.2023 our email address will change as follows :

                FOR vetting :         <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

                FOR accounting:   <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

                FOR operations :   <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

SMIN S.A.M.
L’Hérakleia – 2 Bd Du Jardin Exotique – Monaco
TVA : FR 39000123199
Phone +377640623926 – Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

De : Kseniia Paiusova < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]> 
Envoyé : martedì 26 settembre 2023 10:22
À :  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]
Cc : vetting < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Objet : T&C_Remy inspection at Singapore on 26 Sep 2023 (IPLOM)

Dear Mr. Bhalla,

Thank you for the request. Please find below Terms & Conditions for the
subject vessel SIRE inspection o/b IPLOM. 

Vessel Name: REMY
IMO: 9247431

The vessel is requested to be inspected at Singapore. Overnight inspection
is strongly discouraged for safety reasons. Inspections in darkness will
only be conducted in exceptional circumstances with appropriate control
measures, it is a must that rest and working hours policy as per STCW will
be in compliance.

The inspection will be conducted accordingly with the OCIMF SIRE Inspection
Protocol and uploaded to the OCIMF SIRE Database. One of our OCIMF
accredited inspectors (the name will be advised later) will attend the
subject vessel. Upon completion the Inspector will present to the Master a
written summary of all observations noted.

It will be highly appreciated if the Master is instructed to provide an
inspector with all necessary documentation as per VIQ Guidelines.

INSPECTION FEES

1. The FEE for this inspection is six thousand EUR (EUR 6.000,00) plus
expenses.

2. Once the inspector has commenced travel to the vessel, any delays to the
scheduled inspection will be charged at an additional 550,00 EUR per day.

3. If the Inspector will be unable to disembark the vessel on completion due
to safety or operational reasons an additional 550,00 EUR per day will be
applied.

4. Cancellation Policy: For cases when the inspector has already left home
to reach the vessel, the additional costs will be travel expenses plus any
additional/waiting days (550,00 EUR per day).

5. The owners/operators are also responsible for arranging as necessary all
the following means: launch services, helicopters, agent's fees, clearance
fees, access permits or similar and all related costs will be settled by the
vessel's nominated representative.

Please include into your payment details the following information:

“OUR INVOICE NUMBER”

Kindly note that your bank should be instructed to settle in full, bank
charges being for the sender's account.

Please revert with Invoice details if not mentioned on the request, payment
at seven (7) days from the date of the invoice.

 

Best Regards,

SMIN S.A.M.

Kseniia PAIUSOVA - Vetting Coordinator

L’Herakleia – 2 Bd Du Jardin Exotique – Monaco

Mobile: +7 921 315 23 73

The information in this message is confidential and may also be legally
privileged. It is intended for the addressee only. Access to this message by
anyone else is unauthorised. It is not to be relied upon by any person other
than the addressee except with our prior written approval. If no such
approval is given, we will not accept any liability (in negligence or
otherwise) arising from any third party acting, or refraining from acting on
such information. Unauthorised recipients are required to maintain
confidentiality. If you have received this message in error please notify us
immediately and destroy any copies. Any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing or copying of this message is prohibited. Copyright in this message
and any document created by us will be and remain vested in us and will not
be transferred to you. We assert the right to be identified as the author of
and to object to any misuses of the contents of this fax or such documents.

Subject: MT REMY - VETTING - INV CI SMIN1251.23
From: "SeaArt - Technical Director" <[email-masked]>
To: "'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Procurement Manager'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 1'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Technical Director'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Marine Superintendent'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering Vitaliy'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2023 16:01:06 +0200

Dear PO Mohammed,

Good Day,

Please kindly process payment:

-          REMY – VETTING – INV CI SMIN1251.2 – 7,388.00 EURO (8089.49 USD)
– CONFIRMED – AS EXCLUDED FROM TECH – OPS/OWNERS CARGO RELATED COST

Many thanks FWD.

With Kind Regards

Technical Director Oleg

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] 

Office : +9122 7208035833/4

 <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai – 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners

 

From: SeaArt - Marine Superintendent <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2023 1:51 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager'
<[email-masked]>; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer
1' <[email-masked]>; 'SeaArt - Technical
Director' <[email-masked]>; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer
2' <[email-masked]>
Subject: FW: INVOICE - MT REMY

Dear TD-Oleg,

Please find attached invoice for the vetting inspection for MT Remy.

Best Regards 

Marine Superintendent

Capt. Rajkaran

Office : +9122 7208035833/4

Sea Art Shipmanagement 

 <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai – 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners

 

From: Accounting SMIN <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, October 4, 2023 3:45 PM
To: [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: vetting <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: INVOICE - MT REMY

Dear Sirs,

good day.

Attached please find our invoice for the vetting inspection carried out
under your appointment on: 

MT REMY – Singapore (SGP) - 27/09/2023

Trust you'll find all in order but pls do not hesitate to contact us in case
you need any further information.

Pls send us payment confirmation once available.

PLS ALWAYS QUOTE OUR INVOICE NUMBER IN YOUR PAYMENT.

PLS ACKNOWLEDGE THIS EMAIL BY RETURN.

Thank you and Kind Regards.

 

-- Important NOTE: following a server migration of  SMIN S.A.M. please note
that from 01.01.2023 our email address will change as follows :

                FOR vetting :         <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

                FOR accounting:   <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

                FOR operations :   <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

SMIN S.A.M.
L’Hérakleia – 2 Bd Du Jardin Exotique – Monaco
TVA : FR 39000123199
Phone +377640623926 – Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

De : Kseniia Paiusova < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]> 
Envoyé : martedì 26 settembre 2023 10:22
À :  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]
Cc : vetting < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Objet : T&C_Remy inspection at Singapore on 26 Sep 2023 (IPLOM)

Dear Mr. Bhalla,

Thank you for the request. Please find below Terms & Conditions for the
subject vessel SIRE inspection o/b IPLOM. 

Vessel Name: REMY
IMO: 9247431

The vessel is requested to be inspected at Singapore. Overnight inspection
is strongly discouraged for safety reasons. Inspections in darkness will
only be conducted in exceptional circumstances with appropriate control
measures, it is a must that rest and working hours policy as per STCW will
be in compliance.

The inspection will be conducted accordingly with the OCIMF SIRE Inspection
Protocol and uploaded to the OCIMF SIRE Database. One of our OCIMF
accredited inspectors (the name will be advised later) will attend the
subject vessel. Upon completion the Inspector will present to the Master a
written summary of all observations noted.

It will be highly appreciated if the Master is instructed to provide an
inspector with all necessary documentation as per VIQ Guidelines.

INSPECTION FEES

1. The FEE for this inspection is six thousand EUR (EUR 6.000,00) plus
expenses.

2. Once the inspector has commenced travel to the vessel, any delays to the
scheduled inspection will be charged at an additional 550,00 EUR per day.

3. If the Inspector will be unable to disembark the vessel on completion due
to safety or operational reasons an additional 550,00 EUR per day will be
applied.

4. Cancellation Policy: For cases when the inspector has already left home
to reach the vessel, the additional costs will be travel expenses plus any
additional/waiting days (550,00 EUR per day).

5. The owners/operators are also responsible for arranging as necessary all
the following means: launch services, helicopters, agent's fees, clearance
fees, access permits or similar and all related costs will be settled by the
vessel's nominated representative.

Please include into your payment details the following information:

“OUR INVOICE NUMBER”

Kindly note that your bank should be instructed to settle in full, bank
charges being for the sender's account.

Please revert with Invoice details if not mentioned on the request, payment
at seven (7) days from the date of the invoice.

 

Best Regards,

SMIN S.A.M.

Kseniia PAIUSOVA - Vetting Coordinator

L’Herakleia – 2 Bd Du Jardin Exotique – Monaco

Mobile: +7 921 315 23 73

The information in this message is confidential and may also be legally
privileged. It is intended for the addressee only. Access to this message by
anyone else is unauthorised. It is not to be relied upon by any person other
than the addressee except with our prior written approval. If no such
approval is given, we will not accept any liability (in negligence or
otherwise) arising from any third party acting, or refraining from acting on
such information. Unauthorised recipients are required to maintain
confidentiality. If you have received this message in error please notify us
immediately and destroy any copies. Any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing or copying of this message is prohibited. Copyright in this message
and any document created by us will be and remain vested in us and will not
be transferred to you. We assert the right to be identified as the author of
and to object to any misuses of the contents of this fax or such documents.

Subject: FW: INVOICE - MT REMY
From: "SeaArt - Marine Superintendent" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Procurement Manager'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 1'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Technical Director'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2023 13:51:29 +0200

Dear TD-Oleg,

Please find attached invoice for the vetting inspection for MT Remy.

Best Regards 

Marine Superintendent

Capt. Rajkaran

Office : +9122 7208035833/4

Sea Art Shipmanagement 

www.seaart-shipmanagement.com <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> 

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai – 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners

 

From: Accounting SMIN <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, October 4, 2023 3:45 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: vetting <[email-masked]>
Subject: INVOICE - MT REMY

Dear Sirs,

good day.

Attached please find our invoice for the vetting inspection carried out
under your appointment on: 

MT REMY – Singapore (SGP) - 27/09/2023

Trust you'll find all in order but pls do not hesitate to contact us in case
you need any further information.

Pls send us payment confirmation once available.

PLS ALWAYS QUOTE OUR INVOICE NUMBER IN YOUR PAYMENT.

PLS ACKNOWLEDGE THIS EMAIL BY RETURN.

Thank you and Kind Regards.

 

-- Important NOTE: following a server migration of  SMIN S.A.M. please note
that from 01.01.2023 our email address will change as follows :

                FOR vetting :         <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

                FOR accounting:   <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

                FOR operations :   <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

SMIN S.A.M.
L’Hérakleia – 2 Bd Du Jardin Exotique – Monaco
TVA : FR 39000123199
Phone +377640623926 – Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

De : Kseniia Paiusova <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Envoyé : martedì 26 settembre 2023 10:22
À : [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc : vetting <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Objet : T&C_Remy inspection at Singapore on 26 Sep 2023 (IPLOM)

Dear Mr. Bhalla,

Thank you for the request. Please find below Terms & Conditions for the
subject vessel SIRE inspection o/b IPLOM. 

Vessel Name: REMY
IMO: 9247431

The vessel is requested to be inspected at Singapore. Overnight inspection
is strongly discouraged for safety reasons. Inspections in darkness will
only be conducted in exceptional circumstances with appropriate control
measures, it is a must that rest and working hours policy as per STCW will
be in compliance.

The inspection will be conducted accordingly with the OCIMF SIRE Inspection
Protocol and uploaded to the OCIMF SIRE Database. One of our OCIMF
accredited inspectors (the name will be advised later) will attend the
subject vessel. Upon completion the Inspector will present to the Master a
written summary of all observations noted.

It will be highly appreciated if the Master is instructed to provide an
inspector with all necessary documentation as per VIQ Guidelines.

INSPECTION FEES

1. The FEE for this inspection is six thousand EUR (EUR 6.000,00) plus
expenses.

2. Once the inspector has commenced travel to the vessel, any delays to the
scheduled inspection will be charged at an additional 550,00 EUR per day.

3. If the Inspector will be unable to disembark the vessel on completion due
to safety or operational reasons an additional 550,00 EUR per day will be
applied.

4. Cancellation Policy: For cases when the inspector has already left home
to reach the vessel, the additional costs will be travel expenses plus any
additional/waiting days (550,00 EUR per day).

5. The owners/operators are also responsible for arranging as necessary all
the following means: launch services, helicopters, agent's fees, clearance
fees, access permits or similar and all related costs will be settled by the
vessel's nominated representative.

Please include into your payment details the following information:

“OUR INVOICE NUMBER”

Kindly note that your bank should be instructed to settle in full, bank
charges being for the sender's account.

Please revert with Invoice details if not mentioned on the request, payment
at seven (7) days from the date of the invoice.

 

Best Regards,

SMIN S.A.M.

Kseniia PAIUSOVA - Vetting Coordinator

L’Herakleia – 2 Bd Du Jardin Exotique – Monaco

Mobile: +7 921 315 23 73

The information in this message is confidential and may also be legally
privileged. It is intended for the addressee only. Access to this message by
anyone else is unauthorised. It is not to be relied upon by any person other
than the addressee except with our prior written approval. If no such
approval is given, we will not accept any liability (in negligence or
otherwise) arising from any third party acting, or refraining from acting on
such information. Unauthorised recipients are required to maintain
confidentiality. If you have received this message in error please notify us
immediately and destroy any copies. Any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing or copying of this message is prohibited. Copyright in this message
and any document created by us will be and remain vested in us and will not
be transferred to you. We assert the right to be identified as the author of
and to object to any misuses of the contents of this fax or such documents.