Subject: Dune: disch 700 K.Bbls ILCO to Cathay Phoenix - DISCH UPDATE 01.12.2023/0006
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2023 01:40:56 +0330

Dear ALL

Good day

Wrt sub ops pls note flwng DISCHARG UPDATE :

TOTAL DISCH ILCO :

593,800  BBL GSV

80,098   M.T

94,620   CU.M GSV

ROB: 

91,125 BBL GSV

12,292  M.T

14,481 CU.M GSV

NOTE:30.11.2023/1142HRS DISCH SZD FR INTRNL STRIPNG AND COW.

01.12.2023

0006:  RESUME  DISCHARGING LCO TO CATHAY PHOENIX

E.T.C ILCO:01.12.2023/0400HRS

 

Best Regards

Master  MT.Dune

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]