Subject: RE: MT REMY: - GIBRALTAR ETA
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: "'SeaArt - Technical Director'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. Gautam Bhalla Marine Superintendent'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering Vitaliy'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Procurement Manager'" <[email-masked]>, "'Bogdan FLP Manager'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2023 07:56:57 -0500

Dear Oleg,

Good day.

Please note Gibraltar Pilot staion ETA 04/12/2023 06:00LT

Thanks & Best Regards,

Capt. Denis Popov

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked]

 

From: SeaArt - Technical Director <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 30 November 2023 14:37
To: 'master' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'operation' <[email-masked]>; 'Capt. Gautam Bhalla Marine Superintendent' <[email-masked]>; 'Chartering Vitaliy' <[email-masked]>; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked]>; 'Bogdan FLP Manager' <[email-masked]>; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: MT REMY: - GIBRALTAR ETA

Dear Captain Denis,

Good Day,

Please kindly revert with BEST ETA to Gibraltar (we need that for agent nomination)

Many thanks FWD.

With Kind Regards

Technical Director Oleg

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

Office : +9122 7208035833/4

 <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai - 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners

 

From: SeaArt - Technical Director <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2023 2:30 PM
To: 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. Gautam Bhalla Marine Superintendent' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Chartering Vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bogdan FLP Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: MT REMY: VOYAGE INSTRUCTIONS URGENT

Dear Captain Denis,

Good Day,

Mt REMY planned for bunkering in GIBRALTAR.

We will revert with bunker nominated company and agent nominated by tomorrow time.

Malta bunkering cancelled

Many thanks FWD.

With Kind Regards

Technical Director Oleg

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

Office : +9122 7208035833/4

 <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai - 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners

 

From: master <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2023 9:33 AM
To: 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Chartering Vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Capt. Gautam Bhalla Marine Superintendent' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT REMY: VOYAGE INSTRUCTIONS URGENT
Importance: High

Dear Oleg,

Good day.

Please note that bunker tanks are ready for bunkering operation as per plan below. 

Please note that Malta East offshore deviation point ETA 30/11/2023 17:00LT. Kindly advise bunkering instructions at Malta offshore or vessel should keep present course to Baltic.

 

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Capt. Denis Popov

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 

From: SeaArt - Technical Director <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 29 November 2023 17:02
To: 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Chartering Vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Capt. Gautam Bhalla Marine Superintendent' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: MT REMY: VOYAGE INSTRUCTIONS URGENT

Dear Capt Denis,

Good Day,

Much appreciate FY good update. Well receipt and noted.

Many thanks FWD.

With Kind Regards

Technical Director Oleg

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

Office : +9122 7208035833/4

 <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai - 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners

 

From: master <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2023 4:23 PM
To: 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Chartering Vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Capt. Gautam Bhalla Marine Superintendent' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT REMY: VOYAGE INSTRUCTIONS URGENT

Dear Oleg,

Good day.

Please note that the bunker tanks distribution as per earlier nominated plan will completed tomorrow 30/11/2023 at 09:00 AM

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Capt. Denis Popov

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 

From: SeaArt - Technical Director <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 29 November 2023 16:10
To: 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Chartering Vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Capt. Gautam Bhalla Marine Superintendent' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: MT REMY: VOYAGE INSTRUCTIONS URGENT

Dear Capt Denis,

Good Day,

Waiting from bunker supplier confirmation for bunker readiness.

Please kindly revert to me does NEGINE team completed bunker tanks distribution as per earlier nominated plan?

Many thanks FWD.

With Kind Regards

Technical Director Oleg

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

Office : +9122 7208035833/4

 <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai - 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners

 

From: master <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2023 9:54 AM
To: 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Chartering Vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Technical Director Oleg' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Capt. Gautam Bhalla Marine Superintendent' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT REMY: VOYAGE INSTRUCTIONS URGENT
Importance: High

Dear Vitaliy,

Good day.

Please note that Malta East offshore ETA 30/11/2023 20:00LT. Kindly advise bunkering instructions at Malta offshore or vessel should keep present couse to Baltic.

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Capt. Denis Popov

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 

From: operation <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 27 November 2023 08:57
To: master <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Chartering Vitaliy <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Technical Director Oleg <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Capt. Gautam Bhalla Marine Superintendent <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT REMY: VOYAGE INSTRUCTIONS URGENT

Dear Captain,

Ref. to your below message please informed that the loading port will be Baltic.

Please contact to Captain Vitaly for further detail.

 

Best Regards,

Operation

Sahara Thunder

 

-------- Original message --------

From: master <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 

Date: 11/27/23 03:34 (GMT+03:30) 

To: Chartering Vitaliy <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "Capt. Mike Operation - Owner" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 

Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , Technical Director Oleg <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , "Capt. Gautam Bhalla Marine Superintendent" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 

Subject: MT REMY: VOYAGE INSTRUCTIONS URGENT 

Good day,

Kindly note vessel to complete Suez canal transit in approx. 8 hour and still vessel did not receive clear voyage instructions.

Since ETA requested by ops/chartering deps to KAVKAZ , SKAGEN, UST LUGA, MURMANSK vessel URGENTLY require instruction where to proceed??

Black sea (N-bound) or Baltic/Norwegian sea (W-bound)??

URGENTLY ADVISE!

Thanks & Best Regards,

Capt. Tymofii Shyshkin

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>