Subject: MT DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY REPORT// 01.12.2023
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Nezami'" <[email-masked]>, "'majdabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2023 17:36:35 +0330

Dear Sir

Good Day

Please note the following Daily noon reports 01.12.2023

                                                                       

DAILY NOON REPORT 

A)   ETA LOAD / DISCH PORT:              VSL is at LARAK OPL anchorage

B)    DRAFT:                                              Aft: 11.00 Mtrs
Fwd: 08.20 Mtrs.

C)    CARGO GRADE:                               SPC / ILCO.

D)   CARGO ON BOARD:                        SPC: 81,709 BBLS/9,471 MT 

E)    BILL OF LADING DATE:                 SPC:28.07.2023 

F)    NOON POSITION:                             Lat:26 52.8 N / Long: 056
13.0 E.

G)   Dist run in last 24 hrs/Dist to go:      0.0 N.Miles / 0.0 N.Miles.

H)   Average speed in last 24 hrs:             0.0 Knots.

I)      SPEED AT PRESENT:                       N/A

J)     WEATHER CONDITION:                 Wind: SElyx 2          Sea: SWly x
1.

K)   FUEL:                                                 LSFO(1) ROB:
0.0 MT            LSFO(1) CONS:            0.0 MT.

                                                                        HFO
ROB:                  2,457.7MT      HFO CONS:                  34.0 MT.

LSMGO ROB:            38.7 MT          LSMGO CONS:            0.0 MT.

L)    REMARKS:

-        SMT=GMT+3.5.

-        30.11.2023

-        2036: COMMNCD MOORNG ARGO

-        2042: FIRST LIE

-        2130: ALL FAST-ARGO

-        01.12.2023

-        0006:  RESUME  DISCHARGING LCO TO CATHAY PHOENIX

-        0100-0300: HOSE CONNECTION (DUNE& ARGO)

-        1000:  COMPLETED DISCHARGING ILCO TO CATHAY PHOENIX

-        1000-1130:     TANK INSP & CALC CATHAY PHOENIX 

-        1030:     1HR NOTICE TO ARGO TO START LOADING

-        1148:     LOADING STARTED FM ARGO

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:  [email-masked]