Subject: MT DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY REPORT/// 02.12.2023
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Nezami'" <[email-masked]>, "'majdabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2023 14:02:46 +0330

Dear Sir

Good Day

Please note the following Daily noon reports 02.12.2023

DAILY NOON REPORT 

A)   ETA LOAD / DISCH PORT:              VSL is at LARAK OPL anchorage

B)    DRAFT:                                              Aft: 11.60 Mtrs
Fwd: 07.60 Mtrs.

C)    CARGO GRADE:                               SPC /light naphta.

D)   CARGO ON BOARD:                        SPC: 81,709 BBLS/9,471 MT
.//light naphta: 8,446 mt

E)    BILL OF LADING DATE:                 SPC:28.07.2023 .//light naphta
n/a

F)    NOON POSITION:                             Lat:26 52.8 N / Long: 056
13.0 E.

G)   Dist run in last 24 hrs/Dist to go:      0.0 N.Miles / 0.0 N.Miles.

H)   Average speed in last 24 hrs:             0.0 Knots.

I)      SPEED AT PRESENT:                       N/A

J)     WEATHER CONDITION:                 Wind: SWlyx 2          Sea: NEly x
1.

K)   FUEL:                                                 LSFO(1) ROB:
0.0 MT            LSFO(1) CONS:            0.0 MT.

                                                                        HFO
ROB:                  2,450.2MT      HFO CONS:                  7.5 MT.

LSMGO ROB:            38.7 MT          LSMGO CONS:            0.0 MT.

L)    REMARKS:

-        SMT=GMT+3.5.

-        02.12.2023

-        0430: LOADING COMPLETED FROM ARGO.

-        0442-0530 : TK INSP.

-        0530-0600 : CALCULATION.

-        0630-0700: HOSE DISCONNECTED FROM ARGO

-        0736-0754 : UNBERTHING /MT ARGO

 

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:  [email-masked]