Subject: MT DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY REPORT/// 03.12.2023
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Nezami'" <[email-masked]>, "'majdabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2023 13:27:35 +0330

Dear Sir

Good Day

Please note the following Daily noon reports 03.12.2023

DAILY NOON REPORT 

A)   ETA LOAD / DISCH PORT:              VSL is at LARAK OPL anchorage

B)    DRAFT:                                              Aft: 11.40 Mtrs
Fwd: 09.00 Mtrs.

C)    CARGO GRADE:                               SPC /light naphta/ HEAVY
naphta

D)   CARGO ON BOARD:                        SPC: 81,709 BBLS/9,471 MT
.//light naphta: 8,446 mt// HEAVY naphta:8,700MT

E)    BILL OF LADING DATE:                 SPC:28.07.2023 .//light naphta
n/a// HEAVY naphta N/A

F)    NOON POSITION:                             Lat:26 52.8 N / Long: 056
13.0 E.

G)   Dist run in last 24 hrs/Dist to go:      0.0 N.Miles / 0.0 N.Miles.

H)   Average speed in last 24 hrs:             0.0 Knots.

I)      SPEED AT PRESENT:                       N/A

J)     WEATHER CONDITION:                 Wind: SElyx 2          Sea: NWly x
1.

K)   FUEL:                                                 LSFO(1) ROB:
0.0 MT            LSFO(1) CONS:            0.0 MT.

                                                                        HFO
ROB:                  2,443.3MT      HFO CONS:                  6.9 MT.

LSMGO ROB:            38.7 MT          LSMGO CONS:            0.0 MT.

L)    REMARKS:

-        SMT=GMT+3.5.

-        02.12.2023

-        1448: COMMENCED MOORING

-        1500: FIRST LINE 

-        1530: ALL FAST 

-        1530-1718: HOSE CONNECTION  ON M/T Global BEAUTY

-        1818: COMMENCED LOADING FM M/T Global BEAUTY

-        03.12.2023

-        1000:LOADING COMPLETED.

-        1006-1048 : TK INSP.

-        1048-1100: CALCULATION.

-        1130-1148 : HOSE DISCONNECTED FROM MT GLOBAL BEAUTY

-        1230-1242  : UNBERTHING MT GLOBAL BEAUTY

 

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:  [email-masked]