Subject: MT DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY REPORT//// 04.12.2023
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Nezami'" <[email-masked]>, "'majdabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 15:48:40 +0330

Dear Sir

Good Day

Please note the following Daily noon reports 02.12.2023

DAILY NOON REPORT 

A)   ETA LOAD / DISCH PORT:              VSL is at LARAK OPL anchorage

B)    DRAFT:                                              Aft: 12.0 Mtrs
Fwd: 09.00 Mtrs.

C)    CARGO GRADE:                               SPC /light naphta/ HEAVY
naphta

D)   CARGO ON BOARD:                        SPC: 81,709 BBLS/9,471 MT
.//light naphta: 8,446 mt// HEAVY naphta:8,700MT

E)    BILL OF LADING DATE:                 SPC:28.07.2023 .//light naphta
n/a// HEAVY naphta N/A

F)    NOON POSITION:                             Lat:26 52.8 N / Long: 056
13.0 E.

G)   Dist run in last 24 hrs/Dist to go:      0.0 N.Miles / 0.0 N.Miles.

H)   Average speed in last 24 hrs:             0.0 Knots.

I)      SPEED AT PRESENT:                       N/A

J)     WEATHER CONDITION:                 Wind: NWlyx 2          Sea: SEly x
1.

K)   FUEL:                                                 LSFO(1) ROB:
0.0 MT            LSFO(1) CONS:            0.0 MT.

                                                                        HFO
ROB:                  2,436.3 MT     HFO CONS:                  7.0 MT.

LSMGO ROB:            38.7 MT          LSMGO CONS:            0.0 MT.

L)    REMARKS:

-        SMT=GMT+3.5.

03.12.2023

1000:LOADING COMPLETED.

1006-1048 : TK INSP.

1048-1100: CALCULATION.

1130-1148 : HOSE DISCONNECTED FROM MT GLOBAL BEAUTY

1230-1242  : UNBERTHING MT GLOBAL BEAUTY

1642  :  COMM. MOORING WITH M/T HARMONY.

1648  : FIRST LINE.

1724   : ALL FAST.

1730-1828 : HOSE CONNECTION  ON M/T HARMONY 

1954 : COMMENCED LOADING 

 

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:  [email-masked]