Subject: MT DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY REPORT/// 05.12.2023
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Nezami'" <[email-masked]>, "'majdabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2023 14:35:31 +0330

Dear Sir

Good Day

Please note the following Daily noon reports 05.12.2023

DAILY NOON REPORT 

A)   ETA LOAD / DISCH PORT:              VSL is at LARAK OPL anchorage

B)    DRAFT:                                              Aft: 12.6 Mtrs
Fwd: 09.00 Mtrs.

C)    CARGO GRADE:                               SPC /light naphta/ HEAVY
naphta

D)   CARGO ON BOARD:                        SPC: 81,709 BBLS/9,471 MT
.//light naphta: 8,446 mt// HEAVY naphta:8,700MT//HFO380:9134

E)    BILL OF LADING DATE:                 SPC:28.07.2023 .//light naphta
n/a// HEAVY naphta N/A//HFO 380 N/A

F)    NOON POSITION:                             Lat:26 52.8 N / Long: 056
13.0 E.

G)   Dist run in last 24 hrs/Dist to go:      0.0 N.Miles / 0.0 N.Miles.

H)   Average speed in last 24 hrs:             0.0 Knots.

I)      SPEED AT PRESENT:                       N/A

J)     WEATHER CONDITION:                 Wind: NElyx 2          Sea: SWly x
1.

K)   FUEL:                                                 LSFO(1) ROB:
0.0 MT            LSFO(1) CONS:            0.0 MT.

                                                                        HFO
ROB:                  2,429.2MT     HFO CONS:                  7.1 MT.

LSMGO ROB:            38.7 MT          LSMGO CONS:            0.0 MT.

L)    REMARKS:

-        SMT=GMT+3.5.

05.12.2023

0324 : LOADING COMPLETED.

0330-0430 : TK INSP.

0430-0530 : CALCULATION.

0812-0824 : HOSE DISCONNECTED FROM MT HARMONY

0900-0930 : UNBERTHING /MT HARMONY

0930-1130: CGO HOSES AND RDUCRS FR LOADING LANDED 

1230: -1330: HOSE CONNECTION  ON M/T. DUNE FOR 2ND DISCHARGE TO M/T. CATHAY
PHOENIX

 

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:  [email-masked]