Subject: RE: MT REMY: Bunker line valve No3 PS
From: "SeaArt - Technical Director" <[email-masked]>
To: "'master'" <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Crewing Manager 4'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2'" <[email-masked]>, "'SC Inn Procurement Manager'" <[email-masked]>, "'SASMC \( Flp Manager \)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mahesh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2023 12:30:32 +0200

Dear Capt Mike

Good Day,

As per informed via telcome vessel have problem with bunker tank No3 PS
valve (inlet to tank valve).

Hence To Increase bunker rate to minimum 80~100 mt per hour we  can proceed
as per below:

-          Propose to bunker supplier to deliver required bunker trought the
tank Manhole (directly from hose to tank)

or

-          Ask bunker supplier to give us 3 hours time to change the valve
(broken valve on bunker line to No3 bunker tanks)

Please kindly revert which solution we will have green light from ops side?

RIC:

Dear Capt Denis,

FYKI.

With Kind Regards

Technical Director

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] 

Office : +9122 7208035833/4

 <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai - 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners