Subject: MT DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY REPORT/// 05.12.2023
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Nezami'" <[email-masked]>, "'majdabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2023 14:08:30 +0330

Dear Sir

Good Day

Please note the following Daily noon reports 08.12.2023

DAILY NOON REPORT 

A)   ETA LOAD / DISCH PORT:              VSL is at LARAK OPL anchorage

B)    DRAFT:                                              Aft: 11.7 Mtrs
Fwd: 07.70 Mtrs.

C)    CARGO GRADE:                               SPC 

D)    CARGO ON BOARD:                        SPC: 81,709 BBLS

E)    BILL OF LADING DATE:                 SPC:28.07.2023 ./

F)    NOON POSITION:                             Lat:26 52.8 N / Long: 056
13.0 E.

G)   Dist run in last 24 hrs/Dist to go:      0.0 N.Miles / 0.0 N.Miles.

H)   Average speed in last 24 hrs:             0.0 Knots.

I)      SPEED AT PRESENT:                       N/A

J)     WEATHER CONDITION:                 Wind: NWlyx 2          Sea: SEly x
1.

K)   FUEL:                                                 LSFO(1) ROB:
0.0 MT            LSFO(1) CONS:            0.0 MT.

                                                                        HFO
ROB:                  2,382.6MT     HFO CONS:                  30.4 MT.

LSMGO ROB:            38.7 MT          LSMGO CONS:            0.0 MT.

L)    REMARKS:

-        SMT=GMT+3.5.

-        07.12.2023

-        1542: COMMNCD 2ND DISCHARGE(H.hc, L.hc L&H.hc)

-        08.12.2023

-        0854 : 2ND DISCH. TO CATHAY PHOENIX COMPLETED.

 

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:  [email-masked]