Subject: MT DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY REPORT///09.12.2023
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Nezami'" <[email-masked]>, "'majdabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2023 13:48:33 +0330

Dear Sir

Good Day

Please note the following Daily noon reports 09.12.2023

DAILY NOON REPORT 

A)   ETA LOAD / DISCH PORT:              VSL is at LARAK OPL anchorage

B)    DRAFT:                                              Aft: 11.00 Mtrs
Fwd: 08.00 Mtrs.

C)    CARGO GRADE:                               SPC 

D)    CARGO ON BOARD:                        Nil

E)    BILL OF LADING DATE:                  n/a

F)    NOON POSITION:                             Lat:26 52.8 N / Long: 056
13.0 E.

G)   Dist run in last 24 hrs/Dist to go:      0.0 N.Miles / 0.0 N.Miles.

H)   Average speed in last 24 hrs:             0.0 Knots.

I)      SPEED AT PRESENT:                       N/A

J)     WEATHER CONDITION:                 Wind: NElyx 3          Sea: SWly x
2.

K)   FUEL:                                                 LSFO(1) ROB:
0.0 MT            LSFO(1) CONS:            0.0 MT.

                                                                        HFO
ROB:                  2,361.8 MT     HFO CONS:                  20.8 MT.

LSMGO ROB:            38.4 MT          LSMGO CONS:            0.3 MT.

L)    REMARKS:

-        SMT=GMT+3.5.

-        08.12.2023

-        0854 : 2ND DISCH. TO CATHAY PHOENIX COMPLETED.

-        1900 : COMMNCD 3RD DISCHARGE TO CATHAY PHOENIX (SPC)

-        09.12.2023

-        0700: COMPLT DISCH TO CATHAY PHOENIX (SPC)-ALL CAGOS DISCHARGED

 

 

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:  [email-masked]