Subject: RE: MT DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY REPORT/// 10.12.2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Dune'" <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Nezami'" <[email-masked]>, "'majdabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 15:54:13 +0330

Dear Captain,

Good day

 

Well noted with thanks.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, December 10, 2023 3:52 PM
To: 'operation' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Nezami' <[email-masked]>;
'majdabadi' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: MT DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY
REPORT/// 10.12.2023 

Dear Sir

Good Day

Please note the following Daily noon reports 10.12.2023

DAILY NOON REPORT 

A)   ETA LOAD / DISCH PORT:              VSL is at LARAK OPL anchorage

B)    DRAFT:                                              Aft: 11.00 Mtrs
Fwd: 08.00 Mtrs.

C)    CARGO GRADE:                               n/a

D)    CARGO ON BOARD:                        Nil

E)    BILL OF LADING DATE:                  n/a

F)    NOON POSITION:                             Lat:26 52.8 N / Long: 056
13.0 E.

G)   Dist run in last 24 hrs/Dist to go:      0.0 N.Miles / 0.0 N.Miles.

H)   Average speed in last 24 hrs:             0.0 Knots.

I)      SPEED AT PRESENT:                       N/A

J)      WEATHER CONDITION:                 Wind: NWlyx 2          Sea: SEly
x 1.

K)   FUEL:                                                 LSFO(1) ROB:
0.0 MT            LSFO(1) CONS:            0.0 MT.

                                                                        HFO
ROB:                  2,354.9 MT     HFO CONS:                  06.9 MT.

LSMGO ROB:            38.4 MT          LSMGO CONS:            0.0 MT.

L)    REMARKS:

-        SMT=GMT+3.5.

-        Awaiting instruction

 

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>