Subject: RE: MT DUNE REDELIVERY TO OWNER
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'mo-fathi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'harampanahi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 21:49:51 +0330

Dear Sir

Good Day

Regret for inconveniences kindly ignore previous msg and submitted form , 

kindly find attached corrected form prepared basis The vessel redelivery
location to the owner will be at KHARG ISL, as per current location of MT
DUNE, the redelivery of the vessel shall be calculated based on the distance
up to KHARG ISL. As per C/P speed 12.0 knots and the fuel consumption up to
KHARG ISL will be deducted from on board fuel at the time of OFF HIRING by
today (11.DEC.2023). 

Mentioned theoretical voy commences 11.Dec 23/1200LT as announced by
charterer and completed 13.Dec 23/0100LT.obliged.

 

Best Regards

Master  MT.Dune

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2023 4:41 PM
To: [email-masked]'; 'mo-fathi'; [email-masked]'
Cc: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]';
[email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]';
[email-masked]'; 'harampanahi'; [email-masked]'
Subject: RE: MT DUNE REDELIVERY TO OWNER

 

 

Dear Sir

Good Day

Wrt yr kind b/m pls find attached CC 310  REDELIVERY -OFF HIRE with many
thanks.

 

Best Regards

Master  MT.Dune

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: mo-fathi [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2023 2:17 PM
To: 'Dune'; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
'harampanahi'; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Sarie';
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: MT DUNE REDELIVERY TO OWNER

Dear master

Good afternoon

As per our good chartering department advise, until further notice pls
comply with blw msg.

Your good vsl will be off hired / re-delivered to the owner at larak
anchorage. 

vsl will be theoretically re-delivered to the owner by sahara thnder at
khark isl anchorage pls bass sailing time and bunker consumption from larak
opl to khark isl anchorage fill in your redelivery form.

Your good vsl will be delivered to the technical department for your onward
repairs/hull cleaning as well.

Meanwhile 200~ 250 mt LSFO has been arranged to supplied at larak opl duly.

If you are in doubt, call me.

 

Best Regards:

Fathi

OPS G-4

Direct Tel: +98 21 23803263

Fax No: +98 21 22275153

Please Reply to:

[email-masked]

[email-masked]

From: harampanahi <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2023 12:11 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: MT DUNE REDELIVERY TO OWNER

Dear sir ;

Refer to tel. communications and agreements ;

1.	The vessel redelivery location to the owner will be at KHARG ISL ,
as per current location of MT DUNE , the redelivery of the vessel shall be
calculated based on the distance up to KHARG ISL. As per C/P speed 12.0
knots and the fuel consumption up to KHARG ISL. will be deducted from on
board fuel at the time of OFF HIRING by today (11.DEC.2023).
2.	The OFF-HIRE survey will be done by the ship’s master as per
agreement between owner and charterer.

Waiting for your confirmation .// 

 

Best Regards

 

H.Harampanahi

final nitc vector logo.pdf/ CHARTERING DEP.

Office Tel No. : +98-2123803212

 

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, December 10, 2023 5:42 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: MT DUNE REDELIVERY TO OWNER

Dear Sir,

Ref. to your below message please note followings : 

a.	The vessel redelivery location to the owner will be at KHARG ISL ,
as per current location of MT DUNE , the redelivery date and time shall be
calculated theoretically from LARAK OPL up to KHARG ISL. The vessel will be
instructed to proceed to Khark Island and you are kindly requested to do
your calculation accordingly
b.	The ON HIRE / OFF HIRE survey cost as per C/P clause will be on
charterer account. As per our previous agreement the survey to be done by
ship staff and it is agreed between the parties at the time of delivery and
same we will follow with redelivery, therefore there would not be any cost
involved.
c.	Due to long anchorage period of the vessel , as per C/P clause,
charterer shall be responsible for the removal of all marine fouling
occurred  , all time and costs shall be on charterer’s account. Please
review the charter party as stated part is not related in our C/P

Considering above please proceed with formalities and revert with outcome.

Best Regards,

Operation

Sahara Thunder

----- Original Message -----
From: harampanahi [mailto:[email-masked]]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Sent: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 16:33:59 +0330
Subject: MT DUNE REDELIVERY TO OWNER

Dear sir ;

Refer to your email and as per C/P dated 22.08.2022 ;

 

1.	The vessel redelivery location to the owner will be at KHARG ISL ,
as per current location of MT DUNE , the redelivery date and time shall be
calculated theoretically from LARAK OPL up to KHARG ISL.
2.	The ON HIRE / OFF HIRE survey cost as per C/P clause will be on
charterer account.
3.	Due to long anchorage period of the vessel , as per C/P clause,
charterer shall be responsible for the removal of all marine fouling
occurred  , all time and costs shall be on charterer’s account.

 

waiting for your confirmation to proceed further .// 

 

H.Harampanahi

final nitc vector logo.pdf/ CHARTERING DEP.

Office Tel No. : +98-2123803212

 

 

Vessel to be redelivered at KHARG ISL. But refer to the current position of
MT DUNE , she will be off hired the

From: operation <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, December 10, 2023 10:25 AM
To: harampanahi <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; 'Anbavypour' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; 'tahouri' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: MT DUNE REDELIVERY TO OWNER

Dear Sir,

Further to our earlier correspondence regarding redelivery of vessel DUNE,
please advise the formalities and the cost calculation.

 

Best Regards,

Operation

Sahara Thunder

 

-------- Original message --------

From: harampanahi <[email-masked]> 

Date: 12/4/23 21:16 (GMT+08:00) 

To: 'operation' <[email-masked]> 

Cc: [email-masked], 'Anbavypour' <[email-masked]>,
[email-masked], 'tahouri' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked],
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked] 

Subject: MT DUNE REDELIVERY TO OWNER 

Dear sir ;

Your below message well noted and received , all formalities for
redelivering of vessel will be done , once more time thanks for your good
cooperation.

 

Best Regards

 

H.Harampanahi

final nitc vector logo.pdf/ CHARTERING DEP.

Office Tel No. : +98-2123803212

 

From: operation <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, December 4, 2023 3:31 PM
To: harampanahi <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; 'Anbavypour' <[email-masked]>; 'Mr.Bazooie'
<[email-masked]>; 'tahouri' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: RE: MT DUNE REDELIVERY TO OWNER

Dear Sir,

Ref. To your below message please prepare the redelivery formalities and the
calculate the cost accordingly

For your kind information.ation the vessel is doing het last cargo operation
and we hope all to be finalised by 10th December 2023.

 

Best Regards,

Operation

Sahara Thunder

 

-------- Original message --------

From: harampanahi <[email-masked]> 

Date: 12/4/23 14:45 (GMT+03:30) 

To: 'saharathunder' <[email-masked]> 

Cc: [email-masked], 'Anbavypour' <[email-masked]>,
"'Mr.Bazooie'" <[email-masked]>, 'tahouri' <[email-masked]>,
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked], [email-masked]

Subject: MT DUNE REDELIVERY TO OWNER 

Dear sir ;

Refer to attached contract addendum , MT DUNE last three ( 3 ) month of
extension will be completed on 21.JAN.2024 / 0001 LT , but as we informed
your good company earlier , vessel statutory certificates will be expired on
29.DEC.2023 and after that she has to proceed for dry dock repairs , please
arrange to discharge whole cargo on board MT DUNE and re deliver the vessel
to the owner in order to send the vessel to dry dock repairs.

Your cooperation as always will be appreciated.

 

Best Regards

H.Harampanahi

final nitc vector logo.pdf/ CHARTERING DEP.

Office Tel No. : +98-2123803212