Subject: MT REMY / 22-24.12.2023 / BL / Voy Order request
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: "Chartering Vitaliy" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Technical Director Oleg" <[email-masked]>, "Capt. Mike Operation - Owner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2023 07:15:30 -0500

Dear Vitaliy,

Good day.

Please find Draft BL

Kindly send to us Voyage order.

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Capt. Denis Popov

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked]

 

From: ?????????? ??????? ??????????? <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 19 December 2023 13:45
To: [email-masked]; ?????? ????? ?????????? <[email-masked]>; ??????? ???? ????????? <[email-masked]>; ????????? ??????? ?????????? <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'master' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: REMY / 22-24.12.2023 / BL

Dear Daniil, good day,

Confirm draft BL,

Thank you,

All the very best,

Dmitriy Nikolaenko

Mob.: +7 921 845 03 91

Chief operations specialist

Crude oil export department

Logistics and Crude Oil Operations Directorate

PJSC «GAZPROM NEFT»

 

 

From: Daniil Maslov | Infotech Baltika <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2023 2:03 PM
To: ?????????? ??????? ??????????? <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; ?????? ????? ?????????? <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; ??????? ???? ????????? <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; ????????? ??????? ?????????? <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: [??EXTERNAL?] REMY / 22-24.12.2023 / BL

DEAR SIRS,

PLEASE FIND ATTACHED DRAFT BL FOR MT REMY.

AWAITING YOUR CONFIRMATION / COMMENTS IF ANY.

Best regards,

Daniil Maslov

Agent

LLC "Infotech Baltika"

Lenina avenue, 82, office 806,

Murmansk, 183038

p: +7 8152 450078 / 450048

f: +7 8152 450048

m: +7 921 0326012

e:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] /  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

w: infbalt.ru