Subject: MT REMY / ETA MURMANSK REPORT 22-Dec-2023
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
Cc: "Capt. Mike Operation - Owner" <[email-masked]>, "Chartering Vitaliy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 10:30:31 -0500

Dear All,

Good day,

1) ETA (DATE AND LOCAL TIME)    :  23-DEC-2023 // 0001 LT. (GMT +3)

2) NOON POSITION IN LAT/LONG  : 70 28.2 N 034 02.0 E

3) DISTANCE TO GO/ DISTANCE MADE GOOD : 60 NM // 32 NM .

4) GMT TIME (TIME ZONE WHEN VSL SEND THE DAILY NOON REPORT) : 1500 Z ( GMT
+3)

5) WIND/SEA CONDITION : NW X 4, W X 3.

6) ANY ANTICIPATED DELAYS OR DIVERSION DUE TO ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITION. (IF
APPLICABLE) : NA

7) BERTHING SCHEDULE OR ANY ANTICIPATED DELAY (MASTER TO CHECK AND LIAISE
CLOSELY WITH AGENT) : 

     24/12/2023 2300 LT        ETA CROSSING POINT A1 (NAVY PERMISSION WILL
BE ORDERED ACCORDINGLY).

     25/12/2023 0300 LT        ETA PS MURMANSK.

8) PRESENT SPEED AND AVERAGE SPEED PERFORMED LAST 24 HOURS : 1.5 // 6.23 NM

9) CARGO TEMP OF EACH CARO TANK (IF ANY) : TEMPERATURE OF EACH CARGO TANKS:
1P NA. 1S NA, 2P NA, 2S NA, 3P NA, 3S NA, 4P NA, 4S NA, 5P NA, 5S NA, 6P NA,
6S NA, SLOP P NA, SLOPS NA.

10) VESSEL DRAFT (FWD/AFT) : F: 6.8 M  A: 9.0 M

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Capt. Denis Popov

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked]