Subject: MT REMY / NOON REPORT 25-Dec-2023
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
Cc: "Capt. Mike Operation - Owner" <[email-masked]>, "Chartering Vitaliy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2023 12:41:12 -0500

Dear All,

Good day,

1) ETA (DATE AND LOCAL TIME)    :  SINGAPORE/ 08.02.2024 / 1700 LT.

                                                                TIANJING /
20.02.2024 / 1500 LT.

                                                               Port Said /
18.01.2024 / 0800 LT

2) NOON POSITION IN LAT/LONG  : 69 04.8 N 033 14.3 E

3) DISTANCE TO GO/ DISTANCE MADE GOOD : 0 NM // 97 NM .

4) GMT TIME (TIME ZONE WHEN VSL SEND THE DAILY NOON REPORT) : 0900 Z

5) WIND/SEA CONDITION : NW X 4, W X 3.

6) ANY ANTICIPATED DELAYS OR DIVERSION DUE TO ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITION. (IF
APPLICABLE) : NA

7) BERTHING SCHEDULE OR ANY ANTICIPATED DELAY (MASTER TO CHECK AND LIAISE
CLOSELY WITH AGENT) : NA

8) PRESENT SPEED AND AVERAGE SPEED PERFORMED LAST 24 HOURS : NA // 8.08 NM

9) CARGO TEMP OF EACH CARO TANK (IF ANY) : TEMPERATURE OF EACH CARGO TANKS:
1P 20.1. 1S 20.1 2P 20.2, 2S 20.2, 3P 20.0, 3S 19.9, 4P 20.4, 4S 20.2, 5P
20.1, 5S 20.0, 6P 20.1, 6S 20.1, SLOP P 20.1, SLOPS 20.1.

10) VESSEL DRAFT (FWD/AFT) :  F: 8.41 M  A: 9.39 M

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Capt. Denis Popov

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>