Subject: MT Remy / BOSP 21:48LT 26-Dec-2023 / ETA report
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
Cc: "Capt. Mike Operation - Owner" <[email-masked]>, "Chartering Vitaliy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2023 14:56:27 -0500

Dear All,

Good day.

1) ETA (DATE AND LOCAL TIME)    :  TIANJING / 20.02.2024 / 1500 LT.

2) NOON POSITION IN LAT/LONG  : 69 52.1 N 033 32.4 E (BOSP)

3) DISTANCE TO GO/ DISTANCE MADE GOOD : 13123 NM // 0 NM .

4) GMT TIME (TIME ZONE WHEN VSL SEND THE DAILY NOON REPORT) : 0900 Z (GMT+3)

5) WIND/SEA CONDITION : NW X 4, W X 3.

6) ANY ANTICIPATED DELAYS OR DIVERSION DUE TO ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITION. (IF
APPLICABLE) : NA

7) ARRIVAL DRAFT AND DISPLACEMENT AT DISCHARGE PORT:  16.6 M EVEN KEEL //
164058.

8) BERTHING SCHEDULE OR ANY ANTICIPATED DELAY (MASTER TO CHECK AND LIAISE
CLOSELY WITH AGENT) : NA

9) PRESENT SPEED AND AVERAGE SPEED PERFORMED LAST 24 HOURS : 11.0 // 0 NM

10) CARGO TEMP OF EACH CARO TANK (IF ANY) : TEMPERATURE OF EACH CARGO TANKS:
1P 19.8 1S 19.7 2P 20.0, 2S 19.9, 3P 19.8, 3S 19.8, 4P 20.0, 4S 19.8, 5P
20.0, 5S 19.8, 6P 20.0, 6S 19.9, SLOP P 21.0, SLOPS 20.2.

11) VESSEL DRAFT (FWD/AFT) :  F: 16.6 M  A: 16.6 M

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Capt. Denis Popov

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>