Subject: RE: MT Remy / Cargo documents load port
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
Cc: "Capt. Mike Operation - Owner" <[email-masked]>, "Chartering Vitaliy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2023 13:22:05 -0500

Dear All,

Good day.

Please kindly find attached cargo documents as per below list.

- Copy of Bill of Loading

- Copy of Certificate of Quantity

- Copy of Certificate of Quality

- Copy of Cargo Manifest

- Copy of Certificate of origin

- ETA DISPORT: TIANJIN, CHINA 20-Feb-2023 15:00 LT (GMT +8)

- CARGO LOADED TEMPERATURE:   19.91 C 

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Capt. Denis Popov

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>