Subject: RE: REMY / PORT MURMANSK DEPARTURE REPORT & PROSPECTS
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Daniil Maslov | Infotech Baltika'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Capt. Mike Operation - Owner'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering Vitaliy'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2023 14:58:38 -0500

Dear Agent,

Good day.

Please note that MT REMY is crossing A1 at 21:48LT on 26-Dec-2023. 

BOSP time at 21:48LT on 26-Dec-2023

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Capt. Denis Popov

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked]

 

From: Daniil Maslov | Infotech Baltika <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 26 December 2023 14:41
To: 'master' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Capt. Mike Operation - Owner' <[email-masked]>; 'Chartering Vitaliy' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'murmansk' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 'Vadim Andrushkevich | Infotech Baltika' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'cn' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'RPK NORD' <[email-masked]>; '???-????' <[email-masked]>
Subject: REMY / PORT MURMANSK DEPARTURE REPORT & PROSPECTS

DEAR MASTER, GOOD DAY.

PLS FIND BELOW VSL’S PROSPECTS 

ALL TIMES ARE LOCAL (UTC +3)

23/12/2023  FRI

0001        E.O.S.P.

0001        N.O.R. TENDERED.

0001-2400   DRIFTING OUTSIDE RUSSIAN TERRITORIAL WATERS, AWAITING LAYDAYS.

24/12/2023  SUN

0001-1642   DRIFTING OUTSIDE RUSSIAN TERRITORIAL WATERS, AWAITING LAYDAYS.

1642-2400   PROCEEDING TO THE MURMANSK PILOT STATION.

2230        CONTROL POINT A1 PASSED.

25/12/2023  MON

0001-0200   PROCEEDING TO THE MURMANSK PILOT STATION.

0200        P.O.B. / SANITARY FREE PRATIQUE GRANTED.

0200-0406   INWARD PILOTAGE.

0406        FIRST LINE TO FSU “UMBA”.

0406-0448   MOORING TO FSU “UMBA”.

0448        ALL FAST TO FSU “UMBA”. / N.O.R. ACCEPTED.

0418-0518   AWAITING AUTHORITIES, DELIVERY BY BOAT.

0500        PILOT AWAY.

0518        AUTHORITIES ON BOARD.

0518-0724   INWARD CLEARANCE.

0724        FREE PRATIQUE GRANTED.

0724-0824   INITIAL CARGO TANKS INSPECTION. / O.B.Q. CALCULATION.

0754-0948   CARGO HOSES CONNECTION (2 X 16”).

0948-1000   PREPARATION FOR LOADING.

1000        LOADING COMMENCED.

1000-2400   LOADING.

26/12/2023  TUE

0001-0342   LOADING.

0342        LOADING COMPLETED. SHIP STOP.

0342-0530   ULLAGING, SAMPLING.

0530-0530   CARGO CALCULATION.

0530-0800   CARGO DOCUMENTS ISSUANCE.

0800-1513   AWAITING SUITABLE TIDE FOR UNMOORING.

1324        AUTHORITIES ON BOARD. / P.O.B.

1324-1442   OUTWARD CLEARANCE.

1430        CARGO DOCUMENTS SIGNED.

PROSPECTS

26/12/2023  TUE

1430-1513   ET AWAITING SUITABLE TIDE FOR MOORING. (ALLOWED TIME FOR UNMOORING 26/12/2023 FM 1513 TILL 2121 LT).

1300-1500   ET OUTWARD CLEARANCE.

1530-1830   ET UNMOORING. / OUTWARD PILOTAGE. (ALLOWED TIME FOR UNMOORING 25/12/2023 FM 1426 TILL 2038 LT).

1830        ET B.O.S.P / BOUND FOR DIS PORT.

PLS CONFIRM RECEIPT AND UNDERSTANDING.

AGENCY REMARK:

-DEPARTURE TIME AND DATE TO BE CONFIRMED BY MASTER

-PROSPECTS ARE BASED ON LOCAL EXPERIENCE AND DEPENDS ON WEATHER, NAVY EXERCISES, ETC.

Best regards,

Daniil Maslov

Agent

LLC "Infotech Baltika"

Lenina avenue, 82, office 806,

Murmansk, 183038

p: +7 8152 450078 / 450048

f: +7 8152 450048

m: +7 921 0326012

e: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  / dpmaslov@infbaltru

w: infbalt.ru