Subject: RE: Remy - Ship's drawings
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Ahmed Eltamimy'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Marine Superintendent'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mohammed Shafi Procurement Officer 2'" <[email-masked]>, "'Bogdan FLP Manager'" <[email-masked]>, "'Vladislav Technical Assistant'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. Vitaliy'" <[email-masked]>, "'OPERATIONS'" <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Technical Director'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Technical Director'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2023 01:24:10 -0500

Dear Sir,

Good day.

Please note that Port Said ETA 16-Jan-2024 14:00 Lt

Thanks & Best Regards,

Capt. Denis Popov

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked]

 

From: Ahmed Eltamimy <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 20 December 2023 12:22
To: SeaArt - Marine Superintendent <[email-masked]>; 'master' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Mohammed Shafi Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked]>; 'Bogdan FLP Manager' <[email-masked]>; 'Vladislav Technical Assistant' <[email-masked]>; 'Capt. Vitaliy' <[email-masked]>; OPERATIONS <[email-masked]>; 'operation' <[email-masked]>; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked]>; SeaArt - Technical Director <[email-masked]>
Subject: Remy - Ship's drawings

Dear Sir, 

Good day, 

Thank you for your message below , which we confirm safe receipt .

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

 <https://www.redmar-shipping.com/> 

Ahmed El-Tamimy

Operations Dept.

Redsea Mediterranean Marine Services Co.

	

Phone : +20 66 326 111 2 / 3 / 4

Mobile: +20 10 026 531 38 / +20 10 060 780 27

Email: [email-masked]

 <https://www.redmar-shipping.com/> www.Redmar-Shipping.com

 

		

	

 

From: SeaArt - Marine Superintendent <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, 20 December, 2023 12:20 PM
To: Ahmed Eltamimy <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Mohammed Shafi Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bogdan FLP Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Vladislav Technical Assistant' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. Vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; OPERATIONS <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; SeaArt - Technical Director <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: Remy - Ship's drawings

Dear Ahmed,

Master in copy will provide the ETA to Port Said, once confirm.

 

Best Regards 

Marine Superintendent 

Capt. Rajkaran 

Office : +9122 7208035833/4 

Sea Art Shipmanagement 

www.seaart-shipmanagement.com <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com>  

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur, 

Navi Mumbai 400 614. India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners 

  <file:///C:/Users/AVINASH%2520SINGH/AppData/Local/Temp/eM%2520Client%2520temporary%2520files/xuodmity/1.jpg> 

 

 

------ Original Message ------

 From "Ahmed Eltamimy" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

To "SeaArt - Technical Director" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; "'SeaArt - Marine Superintendent'" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Cc "'Mohammed Shafi Procurement Officer 2'" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; "'Bogdan FLP Manager'" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; "'Vladislav Technical Assistant'" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; "'Capt. Vitaliy'" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; "OPERATIONS" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; "'master'" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; "'operation'" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; "'SeaArt - Technical Director'" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Date 20-12-2023 14:08:46

Subject Remy - Ship's drawings

Dear Sir, 

Good day , 

Well noted your below message .

Dear Captain , 

Please kindly advise us with your ETA port said for our timing and arrangements .

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

 <https://www.redmar-shipping.com/> 

Ahmed El-Tamimy

Operations Dept.

Redsea Mediterranean Marine Services Co.

	

Phone : +20 66 326 111 2 / 3 / 4 

Mobile: +20 10 026 531 38 / +20 10 060 780 27 

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 <https://www.redmar-shipping.com/> www.Redmar-Shipping.com

 

		

	

 

From: SeaArt - Technical Director < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, 20 December, 2023 10:22 AM
To: Ahmed Eltamimy < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'SeaArt - Marine Superintendent' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: 'Mohammed Shafi Procurement Officer 2' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Bogdan FLP Manager' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Vladislav Technical Assistant' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Capt. Vitaliy' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; OPERATIONS <  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'master' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'operation' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>;  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Subject: RE: Remy - Ship's drawings

Dear Ahmed,

Good Day,

As I already advised earlier said drawings to be returned to vessel on way back tranzit.

RIC:

Dear MSI Capt Raj,

Please kindly note subject item to avoid overlook for return ship drawings once vessel will come for way back tranzit after loading.

Many thanks FWD.

With Kind Regards

Technical Director Oleg

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

Office : +9122 7208035833/4

 <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai – 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners

 

From: Ahmed Eltamimy < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2023 12:56 PM
To: master < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; OPERATIONS < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: 'Mohammed Shafi Procurement Officer 2' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Bogdan FLP Manager' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Vladislav Technical Assistant' <  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Capt. Vitaliy' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'operation' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'SeaArt - Marine Superintendent' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: Remy - Ship's drawings
Importance: High

Dear Sirs, 

Good day, 

Further to our message below , please kindly advise us carrier account number

And address in order to dispatch the plans.

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

 <https://www.redmar-shipping.com/> 

Ahmed El-Tamimy

Operations Dept.

Redsea Mediterranean Marine Services Co.

	

Phone : +20 66 326 111 2 / 3 / 4 

Mobile: +20 10 026 531 38 / +20 10 060 780 27 

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 <https://www.redmar-shipping.com/> www.Redmar-Shipping.com

 

		

	

 

From: Michael George < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, 16 December, 2023 2:27 PM
To: master < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; OPERATIONS < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: 'Mohammed Shafi Procurement Officer 2' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Bogdan FLP Manager' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Vladislav Technical Assistant' <  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Capt. Vitaliy' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'operation' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'SeaArt - Marine Superintendent' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: Remy - Ship's drawings

Dear Captain,

                Good day,

Please kindly be advised that we have just received your vessel’s plans from SC.

Please kindly provide us with carrier account no. and address in order to dispatch the plans.

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

 <https://www.redmar-shipping.com/> 

Michael George

Operations Dept.

Redsea Mediterranean Marine Services Co.

	

Phone : +20 66 326 111 2 / 3 / 4 

Mobile: +20 12 783 967 97 / +20 10 060 780 27 

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <https://www.redmar-shipping.com/> www.Redmar-Shipping.com