Subject: MT REMY / NOON REPORT 29-Dec-2023
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
Cc: "Capt. Mike Operation - Owner" <[email-masked]>, "Chartering Vitaliy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2023 06:39:52 -0500

Dear All,

1) ETA (DATE AND LOCAL TIME)    :  PORT SAID SUEZ/16.01.2024/1800 LT.

                                                                SINGAPORE/
07.02.2024 / 1800 LT.

                                                                TIANJING /
19.02.2024 / 1700 LT.

2) NOON POSITION IN LAT/LONG  : 66 49.5 N 008 13.0 E

3) DISTANCE TO GO/ DISTANCE MADE GOOD : 4342 NM // 9562 NM // 12432 NM// 271
NM.

4) GMT TIME (TIME ZONE WHEN VSL SEND THE DAILY NOON REPORT) : 0900 Z

5) WIND/SEA CONDITION : NE X 5, E X 4.

6) ANY ANTICIPATED DELAYS OR DIVERSION DUE TO ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITION. (IF
APPLICABLE) : NA

7) ARRIVAL DRAFT AND DISPLACEMENT AT DISCHARGE PORT:  16.6 M EVEN KEEL //
164058.

8) BERTHING SCHEDULE OR ANY ANTICIPATED DELAY (MASTER TO CHECK AND LIAISE
CLOSELY WITH AGENT) : Adverse current about 1.0 knot

9) PRESENT SPEED AND AVERAGE SPEED PERFORMED LAST 24 HOURS : 11.6 KTS //
11.29 KTS.

10) CARGO TEMP OF EACH CARO TANK (IF ANY) : TEMPERATURE OF EACH CARGO TANKS:
1P 17.9. 1S 17.8 2P 17.8, 2S 18.0, 3P 18.1, 3S 19.3, 4P 18.1, 4S 18.8, 5P
18.2, 5S 18.3, 6P 18.3, 6S 18.3, SLOP P 20.1, SLOPS 19.3.

11) VESSEL DRAFT (FWD/AFT) :  F: 16.6 M  A: 16.6 M

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Capt. Denis Popov

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>