Subject: RE: Extension of Shipman 2012 for vessel Remy
From: "SeaArt - Management " <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2023 10:15:55 +0200

Dear Sir 

Good day 

Your below mail well noted with thanks . We will be waiting for new owner's
respond for signing shipman.

B. Regards 

Hasan 

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2023 4:55 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Extension of Shipman 2012 for vessel Remy

Dear Sir,

Further to our earlier discussion please note that the owner of vessel has
been changed but the operation has remained with SAHARA THUNDER.

Considering above the extension of ship management contract for new year is
depend to the acceptance of new owner.

We have already passed them the offer and will revert to you with update
soon for your kind preparation.

Best Regards,

Operation

Sahara Thunder