Subject: RE: M.T REMY: new TSI Vladyslav Shyshkov
From: "SeaArt - Technical Director" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'chartering vitaliy'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Procurement Manager'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Mahesh'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Info-Accounting Dept.'" <
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2023 03:21:43 +0200

Dear Masters,

Dear OPS department team,

Good Day,

Please kindly be informed that NEW TSI Vladyslav joined our good team. He will be responsible for mt REMY in full capacity soon. Please kindly ensure that all requirements will be dully shared with him in due manner and with complete info posted. Please keep me in CC of correspondence.

Technical Superintendent Shyshkov Vladyslav

Email: t [email-masked]

Mobile 1: +380956092652 Viber/Whatsapp/Botim/Telegram

Mobile 2: +359889177783

Now please start correspondence with him in routine capacity and I will assist him with this vessel 2~3 months)

Many thanks FWD.

RIC:

Dear TSI Vladyslav,

Welcome onbd!

With Kind Regards

Technical Director Oleg

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

Office : +9122 7208035833/4

 <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai – 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners