Subject: MT REMY / NOON REPORT 31-Dec-2023
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
Cc: "Capt. Mike Operation - Owner" <[email-masked]>, "Chartering Vitaliy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2023 06:51:32 -0500

Dear All,

Good day.

1) ETA (DATE AND LOCAL TIME)    :  PORT SAID SUEZ/16.01.2024/1800 LT.

                                                                SINGAPORE/
07.02.2024 / 1800 LT.

                                                                TIANJIN /
19.02.2024 / 1700 LT.

2) NOON POSITION IN LAT/LONG  : 58 30.2 N 004 41.8 E

3) DISTANCE TO GO/ DISTANCE MADE GOOD : 3801 NM // 9021 NM // 11891 NM// 257
NM.

4) GMT TIME (TIME ZONE WHEN VSL SEND THE DAILY NOON REPORT) : 0900 Z

5) WIND/SEA CONDITION : SE X 9, E X 8.

6) ANY ANTICIPATED DELAYS OR DIVERSION DUE TO ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITION. (IF
APPLICABLE) : Vessel experiencing strong gale wind force, High waves and sea
spray on deck.

7) ARRIVAL DRAFT AND DISPLACEMENT AT DISCHARGE PORT:  16.6 M EVEN KEEL //
164058.

8) BERTHING SCHEDULE OR ANY ANTICIPATED DELAY (MASTER TO CHECK AND LIAISE
CLOSELY WITH AGENT) : NA

9) PRESENT SPEED AND AVERAGE SPEED PERFORMED LAST 24 HOURS : 5.0 KTS //
10.71 KTS.

10) CARGO TEMP OF EACH CARO TANK (IF ANY) : TEMPERATURE OF EACH CARGO TANKS:
1P 17.0. 1S 17.1 2P 17.2, 2S 17.2, 3P 17.1, 3S 17.5, 4P 17.8, 4S 18.0, 5P
17.4, 5S 17.5, 6P 17.4, 6S 17.5, SLOP P 19.0, SLOPS 18.5

11) VESSEL DRAFT (FWD/AFT) :  F: 16.6 M  A: 16.6 M

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Capt. Denis Popov

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>