Subject: MT REMY / NOON REPORT 01-Jan-2024
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
Cc: "Capt. Mike Operation - Owner" <[email-masked]>, "Chartering Vitaliy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2024 11:41:00 -0500

Dear All,

Good day.

1) ETA (DATE AND LOCAL TIME)    :  PORT SAID SUEZ/16.01.2024/1800 LT.

                                                                SINGAPORE/
07.02.2024 / 1800 LT.

                                                                TIANJIN /
19.02.2024 / 1700 LT.

2) NOON POSITION IN LAT/LONG  : 55 57.6 N 006 20.6 E

3) DISTANCE TO GO/ DISTANCE MADE GOOD : 3613 NM // 8833 NM // 11703 NM// 188
NM.

4) GMT TIME (TIME ZONE WHEN VSL SEND THE DAILY NOON REPORT) : 0900 Z

5) WIND/SEA CONDITION : SW X 8, W X 7.

6) ANY ANTICIPATED DELAYS OR DIVERSION DUE TO ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITION. (IF
APPLICABLE) : NA

7) ARRIVAL DRAFT AND DISPLACEMENT AT DISCHARGE PORT:  16.6 M EVEN KEEL //
164058.

8) BERTHING SCHEDULE OR ANY ANTICIPATED DELAY (MASTER TO CHECK AND LIAISE
CLOSELY WITH AGENT) : NA

9) PRESENT SPEED AND AVERAGE SPEED PERFORMED LAST 24 HOURS : 10.0 KTS //
7.83 KTS.

10) CARGO TEMP OF EACH CARO TANK (IF ANY) : TEMPERATURE OF EACH CARGO TANKS:
1P 16.3  1S 16.2 2P 16.3, 2S 16.3, 3P 16.5, 3S 16.6, 4P 17.0, 4S 17.5, 5P
16.7, 5S 16.8, 6P 16.9, 6S 16.8, SLOP P 18.4, SLOPS 18.1

11) VESSEL DRAFT (FWD/AFT) :  F: 16.6 M  A: 16.6 M

REMARKS: Vessel experiencing gale wind force, High waves and sea spray on
deck.

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Capt. Denis Popov

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked]