Subject: MT REMY / NOON REPORT 05-Jan-2024
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
Cc: "Capt. Mike Operation - Owner" <[email-masked]>, "Chartering Vitaliy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2024 06:27:13 -0500

Dear All,

Good day.

1) ETA (DATE AND LOCAL TIME)    :  PORT SAID SUEZ/16.01.2024/1800 LT.

                                                                SINGAPORE/
07.02.2024 / 1800 LT.

                                                                TIANJIN /
19.02.2024 / 1700 LT.

2) NOON POSITION IN LAT/LONG  : 45 30.7 N 008 31.2 W

3) DISTANCE TO GO/ DISTANCE MADE GOOD : 2718 NM // 7938 NM // 10808 NM// 251
NM.

4) GMT TIME (TIME ZONE WHEN VSL SEND THE DAILY NOON REPORT) : 0900 Z

5) WIND/SEA CONDITION : NW X 7, W X 6.

6) ANY ANTICIPATED DELAYS OR DIVERSION DUE TO ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITION. (IF
APPLICABLE) : Vessel experiencing gale wind force, High waves and sea spray
on deck.

7) ARRIVAL DRAFT AND DISPLACEMENT AT DISCHARGE PORT:  16.6 M EVEN KEEL //
164058.

8) BERTHING SCHEDULE OR ANY ANTICIPATED DELAY (MASTER TO CHECK AND LIAISE
CLOSELY WITH AGENT) : NA

9) PRESENT SPEED AND AVERAGE SPEED PERFORMED LAST 24 HOURS : 11.3 KTS //
10.46 KTS.

10) CARGO TEMP OF EACH CARO TANK (IF ANY) : TEMPERATURE OF EACH CARGO TANKS:
1P 15.3  1S 15.1 2P 15.5, 2S 15.2, 3P 15.5, 3S 15.7, 4P 16.0, 4S 16.1, 5P
15.8, 5S 15.8, 6P 16.1, 6S 16.0, SLOP P 18.2, SLOPS 18.3

11) VESSEL DRAFT (FWD/AFT) :  F: 16.6 M  A: 16.6 M

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Capt. Denis Popov

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>