Subject: RE: MT REMY: Bunkering operation completed
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: "'SeaArt - Technical Director'" <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'SC Inn Procurement Manager'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'chartering vitaliy'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2024 02:52:37 -0500

Dear Oleg,

Good day.

Please kindly find below our reply in yellow.

 

*	Total VLSFO Fuel remain for how many days of voyage ?  Please keep safe margins 5 days. -  VLSFO ROB on 06.01.2024 – 1341 MT / 20 running days + 5 safe margins ( total day consumption -53 mt )
*	Total VSFO which will be consumed till SINGAPORE – 1895 mt   ( total day consumption -53 mt) including 5 days safety margins
*	Or Total VSFO which will be consumed till CHINA – 2530.0 mt ( total day consumption – 53 mt ) including 5 days safety margins

 

Bunkering without comingling:

*	Total bunker if we will bunker in SUEZ  -   VLSFO -1450 mt / LSMGO – 360.0 mt
*	Total bunker if we will bunker in SINGAPORE  -  VLSFO - 2450 mt  / LSMGO – 550 mt with comingling
*	Total bunker if we will bunker in CHINA  - all tanks will be ready for bunkering

 

Please note the discharge port located in China ECA ( please see attached file )

 

Best regards

C/E Dmitry Gorbunov

 

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Capt. Denis Popov

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked]

 

From: SeaArt - Technical Director <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 06 January 2024 03:31
To: 'master' <[email-masked]>; 'operation' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 'SC Inn Procurement Manager' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: MT REMY: Bunkering operation completed

Dear Master and CE,

Good Day,

Awaiting Your reply in urgent.

Many thanks FWD.

With Kind Regards

Technical Director

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

Office : +9122 7208035833/4

 <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai – 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners

 

From: SeaArt - Technical Director <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, January 6, 2024 3:30 AM
To: 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SC Inn Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: MT REMY: Bunkering operation completed

Dear Master and CE,

Good Day,

Please kindly advise to owners OPS in return:

*	Total VLSFO Fuel remain for how many days of voyage ? Please keep safe marging 5 days.
*	Total VSFO which will be consumed till SINGAPORE
*	Or Total VSFO which will be consumed till CHINA

Bunkering without comingling:

*	Total bunker if we will bunker in SUEZ 
*	Total bunker if we will bunker in SINGAPORE 
*	Total bunker if we will bunker in CHINA 

Many thanks FWD.

With Kind Regards

Technical Director

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

Office : +9122 7208035833/4

 <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai – 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners