Subject: RE: Contract No. 3507
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'g.kouzegar'" <[email-masked]>, "'Jalal Hosseini'" <[email-masked]>, "'a.shahmoradi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2024 17:06:02 +0330

Dear All,

Salam

Following up your official letter with Ref. No 1401/60/01/3038-2/138 and
since we have not received your proposed loading period pls be noted
Berenice Pride accepted laycan is : 08-10 Jan 2024.

Warm Regards,

Hamidreza Poorabbasi

Contact Info:

 <tel:+982161622541> Office  <tel:+989122950148> Mobile
<https://wa.me/+989122950148> Whatsapp

 

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, January 7, 2024 5:04 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'g.kouzegar' <[email-masked]>; 'Jalal Hosseini'
<[email-masked]>; 'a.shahmoradi' <[email-masked]>
Subject: Contract No. 3507

Dear All in Sahara Thunder,

Salam.

Following up a/m contract terms and conditions pls clarify and state final
destination port of 1st lot lifting vessel (Bere. Prid.) ASAP. 

Warm Regards,

Hamidreza Poorabbasi

Head of FOB and SWAP Crude Export Operation 

Crude Export Operation Department

International Affairs - National Iranian Oil Company (NIOC)

Contact Info:

Office <tel:+982161622541>  Mobile <tel:+989122950148>  Mobile
<tel:+989123369729>  Whatsapp <https://wa.me/+989122950148>  Email
<mailto:[email-masked]>