Subject: Sales Order from Marin Ocean Refined Oil Products Trading LLC (Sales Order #: SO-2024-010) REMY - IMO : 9247431
From: info marineocean <[email-masked]>
To: operation <[email-masked]>
Cc: bunkers Marineocean <[email-masked]>, accounts Marineocean <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 13:52:44 +0000

Dear SAHARA THUNDER,

Thanks for your interest in our services. Please find our sales Confirmation attached with this mail.

An overview of the sales order is available below for your reference:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sales Confirmation # : SO-2024-010
REMY - IMO : 9247431
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Order Date      :  11 Jan 2024
 Amount           :   $1,249,900.000
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Regards,

Marine Ocean Refined Oil Products Trading LLC

P.O Box: 128217 Dubai, U.A.E
Group Email : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>