Subject: MT REMY / NOON REPORT 12-Jan-2024
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
Cc: "Capt. Mike Operation - Owner" <[email-masked]>, "Chartering Vitaliy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2024 07:19:31 -0500

Dear All,

Good day.

1) ETA (DATE AND LOCAL TIME)    :  PORT SAID SUEZ/14.01.2024/1900 LT.

                                                                SINGAPORE/
07.02.2024 / 1200 LT.

                                                                TIANJIN /
19.02.2024 / 1700 LT.

2) NOON POSITION IN LAT/LONG  : 33 45.2 N 020 50.0 E

3) DISTANCE TO GO/ DISTANCE MADE GOOD : 626 NM // 5846 NM // 8716 NM// 309
NM.

4) GMT TIME (TIME ZONE WHEN VSL SEND THE DAILY NOON REPORT) : 1000 Z

5) WIND/SEA CONDITION : S X 4, SW X 3.

6) ANY ANTICIPATED DELAYS OR DIVERSION DUE TO ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITION. (IF
APPLICABLE) : NA

7) ARRIVAL DRAFT AND DISPLACEMENT AT DISCHARGE PORT:  16.6 M EVEN KEEL //
164058.

8) BERTHING SCHEDULE OR ANY ANTICIPATED DELAY (MASTER TO CHECK AND LIAISE
CLOSELY WITH AGENT) : NA

9) PRESENT SPEED AND AVERAGE SPEED PERFORMED LAST 24 HOURS : 12.6 KTS //
12.88 KTS.

10) CARGO TEMP OF EACH CARO TANK (IF ANY) : TEMPERATURE OF EACH CARGO TANKS:
1P 15.3  1S 15.3 2P 15.2, 2S 15.1, 3P 15.4, 3S 15.4, 4P 15.8, 4S 15.7, 5P
15.8, 5S 15.9, 6P 16.3, 6S 16.4, SLOP P 18.3, SLOPS 18.7

11) VESSEL DRAFT (FWD/AFT) :  F: 16.6 M  A: 16.6 M

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Capt. Denis Popov

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]