Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Suez Canal transit (SB) convoy - ETA - 24 hours
From: "SeaArt - Technical Director" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Ashok Singh'" <[email-masked]>, "'master'" <[email-masked]>, "'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY \(Egypt\) - OPS12'" <[email-masked]>, "'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency '" <[email-masked]>, "'Yasmine | Master Systems'" <[email-masked]>, "'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY \(Egypt\)- OPS 8'" <[email-masked]>, "'Dalia FARGHALY'" <[email-masked]>, "'Nasser RAGAB'" <[email-masked]>, "'Tiya Mary Alex | Master Systems'" <[email-masked]>, "'Emad SALEH'" <[email-masked]>, "'ZPMM_ALX'
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'chartering vitaliy'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Procurement Manager'" <[email-masked]>, "'Tiya Mary Alex | Master Systems'" <
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2024 08:27:01 +0200

Dear Sphynx agency,

Dear BV Sirs

Dear Master systems sirs

Dear Captain Denis,

Good Day,

Please arrange stoppage at Suez anchorage for BV Class boarding as BV cannot perform survey during passage and and in port Said anchorage.

Short stoppage at Suez anchorage were permitted. Please arrange required

Many thanks FWD.

With Kind Regards

Technical Director Oleg

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

Office : +9122 7208035833/4

 <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai – 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners

 

From: Ashok Singh <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2024 4:26 PM
To: master <[email-masked]>; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt) - OPS12' <[email-masked]>; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked]>; 'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency ' <[email-masked]>; 'Yasmine | Master Systems' <[email-masked]>; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked]>; Dalia FARGHALY <[email-masked]>; Nasser RAGAB <[email-masked]>; 'Tiya Mary Alex | Master Systems' <[email-masked]>; Emad SALEH <[email-masked]>; ZPMM_ALX <[email-masked]>; ALX_NSmail <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked]>; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked]>; 'Tiya Mary Alex | Master Systems' <[email-masked]>; 'Antony Sabu | Master Systems' <[email-masked]>; 'Delta' <[email-masked]>; 'Yasmine | Master Systems' <[email-masked]>; 'Delta' <[email-masked]>; 'Dawn Thomas | Master Systems' <[email-masked]>; 'Delta' <[email-masked]>; 'Kevin Sibi | Master Systems' <[email-masked]>; Alyssa Nicolle DE GUZMAN <[email-masked]>; Roelda ASIMAN <[email-masked]>; Umeshkumar SAHU <[email-masked]>; Ajayan PANNIKEN <[email-masked]>; Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4 <[email-masked]>; 'SeaArt - Marine Superintendent' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Nikola ZEGARAC <[email-masked]>; 'SeaArt - Technical Superintendent 3' <[email-masked]>; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked]>; 'SeaArt - Technical Assistant' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked]>; 'operation' <[email-masked]>; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked]>; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked]>; 'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Suez Canal transit (SB) convoy - ETA - 24 hours

Dear All ,

This is the 3rd e mail repeating the same message.

Kindly ask  to communicate with the agent & to keep the subject vessel after transit at Suez Anchorage for carrying out the required annual survey for adequate time.

In this case we confirm our attendance at Suez Anchorage

Attending surveyor: Emad Saleh

Mob. No. +201000783845

FYI,  I confirm, according to our Egypt Marine risk assessment, Port Said Anchorage area is considered as High-risk & unsafe area and BV Egypt did not attend any vessel since 2021 and unsafe for our surveyors.  a lot of accidents occurred with people died. Last one 5 person died, and their boat was sank

Usually, in case of urgent surveys the agent could arrange for availability at Suez Anchorage.

Please confirm the vessel’s availability at Suez Anchorage.

 

Best regards,

Ashok Singh

 

 

Ashok Singh

NS Operation Manager / Ships In Service Quality Manager

Bureau Veritas - Marine & Offshore Division

U.A.E & Oman

P.O. Box: 9110 | Al Hudaiba Awards Building, Block C, 2nd Floor,

Satwa | Dubai  | United Arab Emirates

Tel: +971 (4) 307 44 00 | Direct Tel: +971 (4) 307 44 95  |

Mobile no: +971 50 283 95 61 | Fax: +971 (4) 34 52 391 |

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] |  

Web: marine-offshore.bureauveritas.com |

Emails related to SHIP SURVEYS should be addressed (or cc) to  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 

From: master <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2024 6:33 PM
To: 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt) - OPS12' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Yasmine | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Dalia FARGHALY <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Nasser RAGAB <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Tiya Mary Alex | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Tiya Mary Alex | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Antony Sabu | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Delta' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Yasmine | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Delta' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Dawn Thomas | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Delta' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Kevin Sibi | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Alyssa Nicolle DE GUZMAN <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Roelda ASIMAN <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Ashok Singh <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Umeshkumar SAHU <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Ajayan PANNIKEN <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4 <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Marine Superintendent' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Nikola ZEGARAC <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Superintendent 3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Assistant' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Suez Canal transit (SB) convoy - ETA - 24 hours

Dear Agent, Good day. Please note that ETA to Port Said at 17: 00LT on 14/01/2024 Kindly confirm crew change and Suez canal convoy arragements as per attached emails. Crew lists attached. Thanks & Best Regards, 

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

Be careful with this message: it is coming from an external sender 

Do not open attachments nor click on links, unless you are sure that the content is safe 

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd

Dear Agent,

Good day.

Please note that ETA to Port Said at 17:00LT on 14/01/2024

Kindly confirm crew change and Suez canal convoy arragements as per attached emails.

Crew lists attached.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Capt. Denis Popov

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 

From: SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt) - OPS12 <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 13 January 2024 14:18
To: 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Yasmine | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Tiya Mary Alex | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Tiya Mary Alex | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Antony Sabu | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Delta' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Yasmine | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Delta' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Dawn Thomas | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Delta' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Kevin Sibi | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Roelda ASIMAN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ashok Singh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Umeshkumar SAHU' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ajayan PANNIKEN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Marine Superintendent' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Technical Superintendent 3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Assistant' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Suez Canal transit (SB) convoy - ETA

Dear Mr. Oleg

Good day,

 

Received your below mail well with many thanks. Kindly note the attendees will be as following:

-          Attendance of Technical Superintendent Shyshkov Vladyslav will embark at Port said and disembark at Suez while vessel exiting the canal.

-          2 Engineers from Master Systems (we arranged between ports permissions).

-          Technicians from Dolphin Marine (we arranged between ports permissions).

-          BV Class surveyor, Flag inspector Eng. Mahmoud Magdy (we arranged between ports permissions).

If there are any additional services, please inform us to arrange ..

Thanks & Best Regards

Wafaa Alaa (Ms)

Operation Department

=========================================

Sphinx Shipping Agency (Egypt)

H.Office : 3 El Gaish St , Elsafwa bld 

P.Box 1324 - Port Said (Egypt) 

Tel          : +20 66  3230890, 3253891, 3203894

Fax         : +20 66 3203895

E-mail   :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 
Web      :  <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.sphinx-shipping.com/__;!!NslPjgbbnDqexg!JMZKLRJFpK8c1Fy_FqkG5wpS26CmcjWIJtWmQQVesCYzO_pgNQtIwI_XCSQKRQ1LFv25IcFJlAbAkOEInvBd8AhtEoI$>  www.sphinx-shipping.com 

.

Before printing this email, assess if it is really needed

From: SeaArt - Technical Director <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2024 13:02
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Yasmine | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Tiya Mary Alex | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Tiya Mary Alex | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Antony Sabu | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Delta' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Yasmine | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Delta' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Dawn Thomas | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Delta' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Kevin Sibi | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Roelda ASIMAN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ashok Singh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Umeshkumar SAHU' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ajayan PANNIKEN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Marine Superintendent' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Technical Superintendent 3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Assistant' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Suez Canal transit (SB) convoy - ETA

Dear SPHYNX agent sirs

Good Day,

Please kindly be guided that for said call also will be arranged boarding of BV Class surveyor (for planned ANNUAL and planned OCCASIONAL survey), and Master Systems technicians for planned ANNUAL SHORE SERVICES scope – both aprties in CC of that mail. Please keep proper arrangements for BV Class surveyor boarding and Master Systems technicians boarding (both parties received Your contact details and both parties in CC of that mail here).

RIC:

Dear BV Class sirs,

Dear Master systems Sirs,

FYKI and proper arrangements during that vessel call.

Many thanks FWD.

With Kind Regards

Technical Director Oleg

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

Office : +9122 7208035833/4

 <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/__;!!NslPjgbbnDqexg!JMZKLRJFpK8c1Fy_FqkG5wpS26CmcjWIJtWmQQVesCYzO_pgNQtIwI_XCSQKRQ1LFv25IcFJlAbAkOEInvBdo5qpmqY$> www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai – 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners

 

From: SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt) - OPS12 <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2024 11:05 AM
To: 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt) - OPS12' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'TSI Vladyslav' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Suez Canal transit (SB) convoy - ETA

Dear Capt. Denis

Good day,

Noted your below ETA with many thanks, we’ll notify all concerned parties.

Please keep us updated with your good vessel’s ETA and any services required.

 

Thanks & Best Regards

Wafaa Alaa (Ms)

Operation Department

=========================================

Sphinx Shipping Agency (Egypt)

H.Office : 3 El Gaish St , Elsafwa bld 

P.Box 1324 - Port Said (Egypt) 

Tel          : +20 66  3230890, 3253891, 3203894

Fax         : +20 66 3203895

E-mail   :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 
Web      :  <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.sphinx-shipping.com/__;!!NslPjgbbnDqexg!JMZKLRJFpK8c1Fy_FqkG5wpS26CmcjWIJtWmQQVesCYzO_pgNQtIwI_XCSQKRQ1LFv25IcFJlAbAkOEInvBd8AhtEoI$>  www.sphinx-shipping.com 

.

Before printing this email, assess if it is really needed

From: master <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2024 09:22
To: 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt) - OPS12' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'TSI Vladyslav' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Suez Canal transit (SB) convoy - ETA

 

Dear Sirs,

Good day.

Please note that ETA to Port Said at 17:00LT on 14/01/2024

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Capt. Denis Popov

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 

From: SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt) - OPS12 <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 12 January 2024 12:12
To: 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'TSI Vladyslav' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Suez Canal transit (SB) convoy - ETA

Dear Capt. Denis

Good day,

Noted your below ETA with many thanks, we’ll notify all concerned parties.

Please keep us updated with your good vessel’s ETA and any services required.

 

Thanks & Best Regards

Wafaa Alaa (Ms)

Operation Department

=========================================

Sphinx Shipping Agency (Egypt)

H.Office : 3 El Gaish St , Elsafwa bld 

P.Box 1324 - Port Said (Egypt) 

Tel          : +20 66  3230890, 3253891, 3203894

Fax         : +20 66 3203895

E-mail   :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 
Web      :  <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.sphinx-shipping.com/__;!!NslPjgbbnDqexg!JMZKLRJFpK8c1Fy_FqkG5wpS26CmcjWIJtWmQQVesCYzO_pgNQtIwI_XCSQKRQ1LFv25IcFJlAbAkOEInvBd8AhtEoI$>  www.sphinx-shipping.com 

.

Before printing this email, assess if it is really needed

From: master <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2024 10:06
To: 'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; TSI Vladyslav <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4 <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Suez Canal transit (SB) convoy - ETA

Dear Sirs,

Good day.

Please note that ETA to Port Said at 19:00LT on 14/01/2024

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Capt. Denis Popov

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 

From: master <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 11 January 2024 09:44
To: 'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; TSI Vladyslav ([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ) <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Suez Canal transit (SB) convoy - bunker

Dear Sirs,

Good day.

Please find below information.

VLSFO – 300 m3/hour

LSMGO – 200  m3/hour

can receive both grades simultaneously – NO

ETA to Port Said at 21:00LT on 14/01/2024

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Capt. Denis Popov

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]