Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Suez Canal transit (SB) convoy - ETA
From: "SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt) - OPS12" <[email-masked]>
To: "'SeaArt - Technical Director'" <[email-masked]>, "'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency '" <[email-masked]>, "'Yasmine | Master Systems'" <[email-masked]>, "'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY \(Egypt\)- OPS 8'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Tiya Mary Alex | Master Systems'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'master'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'chartering vitaliy'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Procurement Manager'" <[email-masked]>, "'Tiy
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 14:18:04 +0200

Dear Mr. Oleg

Good day,

 

Received your below mail well with many thanks. Kindly note the attendees will be as following:

*	Attendance of Technical Superintendent Shyshkov Vladyslav will embark at Port said and disembark at Suez while vessel exiting the canal.
*	2 Engineers from Master Systems (we arranged between ports permissions).
*	Technicians from Dolphin Marine (we arranged between ports permissions).
*	BV Class surveyor, Flag inspector Eng. Mahmoud Magdy (we arranged between ports permissions).

If there are any additional services, please inform us to arrange ..

Thanks & Best Regards

Wafaa Alaa (Ms)

Operation Department

=========================================

Sphinx Shipping Agency (Egypt)

H.Office : 3 El Gaish St , Elsafwa bld 

P.Box 1324 - Port Said (Egypt) 

Tel          : +20 66  3230890, 3253891, 3203894

Fax         : +20 66 3203895

E-mail   :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 
Web      :  <http://www.sphinx-shipping.com/>  www.sphinx-shipping.com 

.

Before printing this email, assess if it is really needed

From: SeaArt - Technical Director <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2024 13:02
To: [email-masked]; 'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency ' <[email-masked]>; 'Yasmine | Master Systems' <[email-masked]>; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Tiya Mary Alex | Master Systems' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'master' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked]>; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked]>; 'Tiya Mary Alex | Master Systems' <[email-masked]>; 'Antony Sabu | Master Systems' <[email-masked]>; 'Delta' <[email-masked]>; 'Yasmine | Master Systems' <[email-masked]>; 'Delta' <[email-masked]>; 'Dawn Thomas | Master Systems' <[email-masked]>; 'Delta' <[email-masked]>; 'Kevin Sibi | Master Systems' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 'Roelda ASIMAN' <[email-masked]>; 'Ashok Singh' <[email-masked]>; 'Umeshkumar SAHU' <[email-masked]>; 'Ajayan PANNIKEN' <[email-masked]>; 'SeaArt - Marine Superintendent' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'SeaArt - Technical Superintendent 3' <[email-masked]>; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked]>; 'SeaArt - Technical Assistant' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked]>; 'operation' <[email-masked]>; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked]>; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked]>; 'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Suez Canal transit (SB) convoy - ETA

Dear SPHYNX agent sirs

Good Day,

Please kindly be guided that for said call also will be arranged boarding of BV Class surveyor (for planned ANNUAL and planned OCCASIONAL survey), and Master Systems technicians for planned ANNUAL SHORE SERVICES scope – both aprties in CC of that mail. Please keep proper arrangements for BV Class surveyor boarding and Master Systems technicians boarding (both parties received Your contact details and both parties in CC of that mail here).

RIC:

Dear BV Class sirs,

Dear Master systems Sirs,

FYKI and proper arrangements during that vessel call.

Many thanks FWD.

With Kind Regards

Technical Director Oleg

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

Office : +9122 7208035833/4

 <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai – 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners

 

From: SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt) - OPS12 <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2024 11:05 AM
To: 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt) - OPS12' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'TSI Vladyslav' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Suez Canal transit (SB) convoy - ETA

Dear Capt. Denis

Good day,

Noted your below ETA with many thanks, we’ll notify all concerned parties.

Please keep us updated with your good vessel’s ETA and any services required.

 

Thanks & Best Regards

Wafaa Alaa (Ms)

Operation Department

=========================================

Sphinx Shipping Agency (Egypt)

H.Office : 3 El Gaish St , Elsafwa bld 

P.Box 1324 - Port Said (Egypt) 

Tel          : +20 66  3230890, 3253891, 3203894

Fax         : +20 66 3203895

E-mail   :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 
Web      :  <http://www.sphinx-shipping.com/>  www.sphinx-shipping.com 

.

Before printing this email, assess if it is really needed

From: master <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2024 09:22
To: 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt) - OPS12' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'TSI Vladyslav' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Suez Canal transit (SB) convoy - ETA

 

Dear Sirs,

Good day.

Please note that ETA to Port Said at 17:00LT on 14/01/2024

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Capt. Denis Popov

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 

From: SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt) - OPS12 <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 12 January 2024 12:12
To: 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'TSI Vladyslav' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Suez Canal transit (SB) convoy - ETA

Dear Capt. Denis

Good day,

Noted your below ETA with many thanks, we’ll notify all concerned parties.

Please keep us updated with your good vessel’s ETA and any services required.

 

Thanks & Best Regards

Wafaa Alaa (Ms)

Operation Department

=========================================

Sphinx Shipping Agency (Egypt)

H.Office : 3 El Gaish St , Elsafwa bld 

P.Box 1324 - Port Said (Egypt) 

Tel          : +20 66  3230890, 3253891, 3203894

Fax         : +20 66 3203895

E-mail   :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 
Web      :  <http://www.sphinx-shipping.com/>  www.sphinx-shipping.com 

.

Before printing this email, assess if it is really needed

From: master <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2024 10:06
To: 'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; TSI Vladyslav <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4 <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Suez Canal transit (SB) convoy - ETA

Dear Sirs,

Good day.

Please note that ETA to Port Said at 19:00LT on 14/01/2024

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Capt. Denis Popov

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 

From: master <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 11 January 2024 09:44
To: 'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; TSI Vladyslav ([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ) <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Suez Canal transit (SB) convoy - bunker

Dear Sirs,

Good day.

Please find below information.

VLSFO – 300 m3/hour

LSMGO – 200  m3/hour

can receive both grades simultaneously – NO

ETA to Port Said at 21:00LT on 14/01/2024

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Capt. Denis Popov

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]