Subject: Message Delivery Failure - RE: M.T. Remy - Port SAEED bunkering planned
From: "Delivery Subsystem" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 03:16:44 +0330

MailEnable: Message could not be delivered to some recipients.
The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

	Recipient: [SMTP:[email-masked]]
	Reason: The message could not be delivered because the domain name (seart-shipmanagement.com) does not appear to be registered.
Reason Code: Invalid Domain Name
Error Number: 9003

Message contents follow:

SavedFromEmail: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 03:16:41 +0330
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Port SAEED bunkering planned
Importance: normal
From: operation <[email-masked]>
To: master <[email-masked]>, 'SeaArt - Technical Director'
 <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], "'SPHINX
 SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8'" <[email-masked]>,
 [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked],
 [email-masked], [email-masked],
 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked]>, 'SeaArt - Procurement
 Manager' <[email-masked]>, 'SeaArt -
 Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked]>,
 [email-masked]

----_com.samsung.android.email_2512254623084200
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_2512254623084200
Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="--_com.samsung.android.email_2512254628084591"

----_com.samsung.android.email_2512254628084591
Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_2512254628084591
Content-Type: image/jpeg; name="image002.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image002.jpg"; size=3542
Content-ID: <com_samsung_android_email_attachmentprovider_6_25015_RAW_1705275789617>
X-MS-UrlCompName: image002.jpg

/9k=

----_com.samsung.android.email_2512254628084591
Content-Type: image/png; name="image003.png"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image003.png"; size=35887
Content-ID: <com_samsung_android_email_attachmentprovider_6_24993_RAW_1705273773483>
X-MS-UrlCompName: image003.png

gg==

----_com.samsung.android.email_2512254628084591
Content-Type: image/png; name="image003.png"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image003.png"; size=35887
Content-ID: <com_samsung_android_email_attachmentprovider_6_24447_RAW_1704886724331>
X-MS-UrlCompName: image003.png

gg==

----_com.samsung.android.email_2512254628084591--
----_com.samsung.android.email_2512254623084200--