Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Port SAEED bunkering planned
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: "'SeaArt - Technical Director'" <[email-masked]>, "'chairman'" <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY \(Egypt\)- OPS 8'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'chartering vitaliy'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Procurement Manager'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2024 20:31:59 -0500

Dear Agent,

Please note that I sent email regarding anchoring time and confirmaton has been received from your that all will arrange in order as per attached email.

Kindly note below fine will proceed on your account.

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Capt. Denis Popov

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked]

 

From: SeaArt - Technical Director <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 15 January 2024 03:11
To: 'chairman' <[email-masked]>; 'master' <[email-masked]>; 'operation' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked]>; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked]>; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Port SAEED bunkering planned

Dear Mohmed Samy, 

Dear Sphynx  Agent sir,

Good Day,

Please kindly revert to Master first why he not receive any response from agent and as well why agent not arrange bunker in time? As well why agent do not notify to Master about bunker barge timing and e.t.c…??

Many thanks FWD.

With Kind Regards

Technical Director Oleg

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

Office : +9122 7208035833/4

 <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai – 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners

 

From: chairman <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2024 3:02 AM
To: master <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Port SAEED bunkering planned

Good day dear Capt 

Ps note that if vsl cancelled from convoy thier will be a fine of 5000 usd as per suez canal rules of navigation 

Sp pls confrim 

All the best 

CEO - Mohamed Samy - mobile

	

 

-------- Original message --------

From: master <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 

Date: 1/15/24 2:32 AM (GMT+02:00) 

To: 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , "'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8'" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Port SAEED bunkering planned 

Dear Sahara Thunder,

Please note that I made VHF contact with Bunker barge. 

As per information received ETA to MT REMY in 30 minutes 03:00LT.

Kindly urgent confirm that I cancel Suez Canal convoy for today and we are commenced with bunker operation .

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Capt. Denis Popov

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 

From: operation <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 15 January 2024 02:22
To: master <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Port SAEED bunkering planned

Dear Master,

Please try keep in touch with bunker Barge on VHF (if they are responsive) and get the bunker and move out soonest.

Best Regards,

Operation

Sahara Thunder

 

-------- Original message --------

From: master <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 

Date: 1/15/24 03:42 (GMT+03:30) 

To: 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , "'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8'" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Port SAEED bunkering planned 

Dear Sahara Thunder,

 

Good day.

Please note that bunker barge Vemahope is underway to us as per information from Port Said Control. Kindly note that agents phones did not answer on my calls. 

Please advise.

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Capt. Denis Popov

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 

From: operation <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 15 January 2024 01:47
To: master <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Port SAEED bunkering planned

Dear Sir,

Please call bunker supplier if they contacted you and ask them for supply as they have informed us earlier with followings

ETA 14/2100. Barge Vemahope is expected to be ready at approx 14/2100-2200, weather permitting

Or you may call vessel Vemahope to find where is she and get bunker before suez passage as we can not supply you with bunker after Suze canal.

Also please push agent to pass you the update as the bunker supplier was in contact with them directly

 

Best Regards,

Operation

Sahara Thunder

 

-------- Original message --------

From: master <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 

Date: 1/15/24 03:11 (GMT+03:30) 

To: 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , "'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8'" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Port SAEED bunkering planned 

Dear Sirs,

Good day.

Please advise that we will heaving up anchor at 04:30LT as per order from Port Said Control and commence proceeding to Suez Canal convoy or we will proceeding with bunkering operations. 

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Capt. Denis Popov

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 

From: operation <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 15 January 2024 01:18
To: SeaArt - Technical Director <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Port SAEED bunkering planned

Dear Sir,

As it has been requested earlier, we are planning to supply bunker to the vessel Remy as follows:

1450MT VLSFO

290MT LSMGO

The same has been informed to agent through bunker supplier at port saeid and below is the latest message I have received from the bunker supplier.

"ETA 14/2100. Barge Vemahope is expected to be ready at approx 14/2100-2200, weather permitting."

Dear agent 

Please confirm above and revert with the update.

 

Best Regards,

Operation

Sahara Thunder

 

-------- Original message --------

From: SeaArt - Technical Director <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 

Date: 1/15/24 02:38 (GMT+03:30) 

To: 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 

Cc: 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Port SAEED bunkering planned 

Dear Capt Mike,

Good Day,

Kindly asking to update about vessel bunkering. It will be arranged now or after vessel will drop anchor in port Suez? Master need to have update acc.

As from Master he informed me that only just now bunker supplier contacted to him and advised about bunkering opertion (1 hour from now).

Can Master receive atleast any infor on planned bunker and qty planned for supply?

Many thanks FWD.

With Kind Regards

Technical Director Oleg

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

Office : +9122 7208035833/4

 <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai – 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners

 

From: operation <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2024 1:39 PM
To: SeaArt - Technical Director <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Port SAEED bunkering planned

Dear Sir,

Your message well received with many thanks.

 

Best Regards,

Operation

Sahara Thunder

 

-------- Original message --------

From: SeaArt - Technical Director <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 

Date: 1/10/24 15:04 (GMT+03:30) 

To: 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 

Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , 'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency ' <[email-masked]>, "'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8'" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Port SAEED bunkering planned 

Dear Capt Mike,

Good Day,

Please kindly find agent details in SUEZ for bunkering purposes:

Noura Osama (Ms) 

Operation Department

=========================================

Sphinx Shipping Agency (Egypt)

H.Office : 3 El Gaish St , Elsafwa bld 

P.Box 1324 - Port Said (Egypt) 

Tel          : +20 66  3230890, 3253891, 3203894

Fax         : +20 66 3203895

E-mail   :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 
Web      :  <http://www.sphinx-shipping.com/>  www.sphinx-shipping.com 

 

Amr Fawzy 

COO - Operations Manager

Sphinx Shipping Agency (EGYPT)

H.Office : 3 El Gaish St , Elsafwa bld 

P.Box 1324 - Port Said (Egypt) 

Tel         : +20 66 3230890 (10 line Pbx) 

Fax        : +20 66 3203895

Mob      : +20  1111160775 / 1223552373 (A.O.H)

Skype   : amr.fawzy-egypt

E-mail   : ops <mailto:[email-masked]> @sphinx-shipping.com 
Web      :  www.sphinx-shipping.cm <http://www.sphinx-shipping.cm> 

With Kind Regards

Technical Director Oleg

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

Office : +9122 7208035833/4

 <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai – 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners