Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Port SAEED bunkering planned
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Technical Director'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY \(Egypt\)- OPS 8'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'chartering vitaliy'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Procurement Manager'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2024 18:37:04 -0500

Dear Sirs,

Good day.

Please advise that we will heaving up anchor at 04:30LT as per order from Port Said Control and commence proceeding to Suez Canal convoy or we will proceeding with bunkering operations. 

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Capt. Denis Popov

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked]

 

From: operation <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 15 January 2024 01:18
To: SeaArt - Technical Director <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 'master' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked]>; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked]>; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Port SAEED bunkering planned

Dear Sir,

As it has been requested earlier, we are planning to supply bunker to the vessel Remy as follows:

1450MT VLSFO

290MT LSMGO

The same has been informed to agent through bunker supplier at port saeid and below is the latest message I have received from the bunker supplier.

"ETA 14/2100. Barge Vemahope is expected to be ready at approx 14/2100-2200, weather permitting."

Dear agent 

Please confirm above and revert with the update.

 

Best Regards,

Operation

Sahara Thunder

 

-------- Original message --------

From: SeaArt - Technical Director <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 

Date: 1/15/24 02:38 (GMT+03:30) 

To: 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 

Cc: 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Port SAEED bunkering planned 

Dear Capt Mike,

Good Day,

Kindly asking to update about vessel bunkering. It will be arranged now or after vessel will drop anchor in port Suez? Master need to have update acc.

As from Master he informed me that only just now bunker supplier contacted to him and advised about bunkering opertion (1 hour from now).

Can Master receive atleast any infor on planned bunker and qty planned for supply?

Many thanks FWD.

With Kind Regards

Technical Director Oleg

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

Office : +9122 7208035833/4

 <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai – 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners

 

From: operation <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2024 1:39 PM
To: SeaArt - Technical Director <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Port SAEED bunkering planned

Dear Sir,

Your message well received with many thanks.

 

Best Regards,

Operation

Sahara Thunder

 

-------- Original message --------

From: SeaArt - Technical Director <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 

Date: 1/10/24 15:04 (GMT+03:30) 

To: 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 

Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , 'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8'" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Port SAEED bunkering planned 

Dear Capt Mike,

Good Day,

Please kindly find agent details in SUEZ for bunkering purposes:

Noura Osama (Ms) 

Operation Department

=========================================

Sphinx Shipping Agency (Egypt)

H.Office : 3 El Gaish St , Elsafwa bld 

P.Box 1324 - Port Said (Egypt) 

Tel          : +20 66  3230890, 3253891, 3203894

Fax         : +20 66 3203895

E-mail   :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 
Web      :  <http://www.sphinx-shipping.com/>  www.sphinx-shipping.com 

 

Amr Fawzy 

COO - Operations Manager

Sphinx Shipping Agency (EGYPT)

H.Office : 3 El Gaish St , Elsafwa bld 

P.Box 1324 - Port Said (Egypt) 

Tel         : +20 66 3230890 (10 line Pbx) 

Fax        : +20 66 3203895

Mob      : +20  1111160775 / 1223552373 (A.O.H)

Skype   : amr.fawzy-egypt

E-mail   : ops <mailto:[email-masked]> @sphinx-shipping.com 
Web      :  www.sphinx-shipping.cm <http://www.sphinx-shipping.cm> 

With Kind Regards

Technical Director Oleg

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

Office : +9122 7208035833/4

 <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai – 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners