Subject: MT REMY / NOON REPORT 15-Jan-2024
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
Cc: "Capt. Mike Operation - Owner" <[email-masked]>, "Chartering Vitaliy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 08:02:43 -0500

Dear All,

Good day.

1) ETA (DATE AND LOCAL TIME)    :  PORT OF SUEZ/16.01.2024/1100 LT.

                                                                SINGAPORE/
05.02.2024 / 1200 LT.

                                                                TIANJIN /
17.02.2024 / 1700 LT.

2) NOON POSITION IN LAT/LONG  : 31 28.3 N 032 19.1 E

3) DISTANCE TO GO/ DISTANCE MADE GOOD : 108 NM // 5220 NM // 8090 NM// 18
NM.

4) GMT TIME (TIME ZONE WHEN VSL SEND THE DAILY NOON REPORT) : 1000 Z

5) WIND/SEA CONDITION : S X 5, SW X 3.

6) ANY ANTICIPATED DELAYS OR DIVERSION DUE TO ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITION. (IF
APPLICABLE) : VESSEL ANCHORED AT NORTH ANCHORAGE ZONE ONE, PORT SAID, EGYPT.
WAITING SUEZ CANAL CONVOY.

7) ARRIVAL DRAFT AND DISPLACEMENT AT DISCHARGE PORT:  16.6 M EVEN KEEL //
164058.

8) BERTHING SCHEDULE OR ANY ANTICIPATED DELAY (MASTER TO CHECK AND LIAISE
CLOSELY WITH AGENT) : NA

9) PRESENT SPEED AND AVERAGE SPEED PERFORMED LAST 24 HOURS : NA  KTS // 5.0
KTS.                  ( MANOEUVERING)

10) CARGO TEMP OF EACH CARO TANK (IF ANY) : TEMPERATURE OF EACH CARGO TANKS:
1P 15.6  1S 15.6 2P 15.6, 2S 15.5, 3P 15.5, 3S 15.7, 4P 16.2, 4S 16.3, 5P
16.0, 5S 16.2, 6P 16.6, 6S 16.8, SLOP P 19.3, SLOPS 19.5

11) VESSEL DRAFT (FWD/AFT) :  F: 16.6 M  A: 16.6 M

 

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Capt. Denis Popov

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]