Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Bunker ops in Port SAID
From: "SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)-Ops 3" <[email-masked]>
To: "'master'" <[email-masked]>, "'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY \(Egypt\)-Ops 3'" <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, "'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY / COO - Operations Manager'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Technical Director'" <[email-masked]>, "'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY \(Egypt\)- OPS 8'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'chartering vitaliy'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Procurement Manager'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Technical Superintendent 3'" <
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 14:33:08 +0200

Dear Capt. Denis Popov

Master of M.T. Remy

Good day

Many thanks for your below message , kindly keep us posted with bunker completion 

Bon voyage

 

Thanks & Best Regards 

Mohamed Moniem

Shipping Manager

===========================

Sphinx Shipping Agency (Egypt)

H.Office : 3 El Gaish St , Elsafwa bld 

P.Box 1324 - Port Said (Egypt) 

Tel        : +20 66  3230890, 3253891, 3203894 

Fax       : +20 66 3203895

Mob     : +20 1101262221, +20 1212032221(A.O.H)

E-mail   :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 
Web     :  <http://www.sphinx-shipping.com/>  www.sphinx-shipping.com 

 

From: master <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2024 13:09
To: 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)-Ops 3' <[email-masked]>; 'operation' <[email-masked]>; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY / COO - Operations Manager' <[email-masked]>; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked]>; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked]>; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked]>; 'SeaArt - Technical Superintendent 3' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 'SeaArt - Technical Assistant' <[email-masked]>; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked]>; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Bunker ops in Port SAID

Dear Agent,

Good day.

Acknowledge safe receipt your below message well noted with thanks.

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Capt. Denis Popov

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 

From: SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)-Ops 3 <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 15 January 2024 12:10
To: 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY / COO - Operations Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)-Ops 3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Superintendent 3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Technical Assistant' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Bunker ops in Port SAID

Dear Capt. Denis Popov

Master of M.T. Remy

Good day

Many thanks for your below message duly noted 

We have rebooked transit for a/m vessel on 16th  Jan 2024

the ship’s transit prospects will be with the daily sc southbound convoy 16th/AM 

bon voyage 

Thanks & Best Regards 

Mohamed Moniem

Shipping Manager

===========================

Sphinx Shipping Agency (Egypt)

H.Office : 3 El Gaish St , Elsafwa bld 

P.Box 1324 - Port Said (Egypt) 

Tel        : +20 66  3230890, 3253891, 3203894 

Fax       : +20 66 3203895

Mob     : +20 1101262221, +20 1212032221(A.O.H)

E-mail   :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 
Web     :  <http://www.sphinx-shipping.com/>  www.sphinx-shipping.com 

 

From: master <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2024 09:27
To: 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY / COO - Operations Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)-Ops 3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Superintendent 3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Technical Assistant' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Bunker ops in Port SAID

Dear Sirs,

Good day.

Please note that bunkering operation was commenced at 05:48LT on 15-Jan-2024. 

ETC bunkering operations at 18:00LT on 15-Jan-2024.

 

Dear Agent,

Good day.

Please kindly advise arrangement for passing Suez canal and time on convoy.

 

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Capt. Denis Popov

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 

From: operation <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 15 January 2024 08:42
To: master <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY / COO - Operations Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)-Ops 3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Superintendent 3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Technical Assistant' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Bunker ops in Port SAID

Dear Captain,

Please revert with latest update on bunkering and the arrangement for passing suez canal

 

Best Regards,

Operation

Sahara Thunder

 

-------- Original message --------

From: master <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 

Date: 1/15/24 05:49 (GMT+03:30) 

To: 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY / COO - Operations Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , "'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)-Ops 3'" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8'" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 

Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'SeaArt - Technical Superintendent 3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , 'SeaArt - Technical Assistant' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "'SASMC ( Flp Manager )'" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 

Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Bunker ops in Port SAID 

Dear Agent,

Good day.

Please find attached LOP operational delay.

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Capt. Denis Popov

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 

From: SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY / COO - Operations Manager <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 15 January 2024 03:37
To: SeaArt - Technical Director <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)-Ops 3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Superintendent 3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Technical Assistant' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Bunker ops in Port SAID

Dear sirs ,

Gd day 

Pls note that bunker supplier follow with us daily the vsl eta , and all arrangments and licences already done by our side since more 2 days

And the bunker supplier said today morning that he ready for supply the vsl today noon time 

And only now the vsl master informed us that bunker barges delayed , and after our contact with supplier office , they informed that they was busy for supply another vsl waiting the weather improved for supply , this is what the bunker supplier said 

 From our side we already arranged  the vsl convoy in time and  all other  vsl services are ready 

And this  bunker supply delay not our fault and the bunker supplier company  should blame for their delaye

 

Pls waiting yr instructions 

Kindest Regards

Amr Fawzy

COO - Operations Manager

Sphinx Shipping Agency (EGYPT)

H.Office : 3 El Gaish St , Elsafwa bld 

P.Box 1324 - Port Said (Egypt) 

Tel        : +20 66 3230890 (10 line Pbx) 

Fax       : +20 66 3203895 <tel:+20%2066%203203895> 

Mob     : +20 1111160775 <tel:+20%201111160775>  / 1223552373 <tel:1223552373>  (A.O.H)

Skype   : amr.fawzy-egypt

E-mail   : ops <mailto:[email-masked]> @sphinx-shipping.com 
Web     :  <http://www.sphinx-shipping.com/>  www.sphinx-shipping.com 

For saving a tree, Pleases do not print this email unless it’s really necessary.

 

-------- Original message --------

From: SeaArt - Technical Director <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 

Date: 15/01/2024 01:51 (GMT+02:00) 

To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , "'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)-Ops 3'" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8'" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 

Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'SeaArt - Technical Superintendent 3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , 'SeaArt - Technical Assistant' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "'SASMC ( Flp Manager )'" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Bunker ops in Port SAID 

Dear SPHYNX AGENT,

Good Day,

Update vessel Master in immediate base. When and where bunker will be planned for mt REMY? So many messages already given!

Many thanks FWD.

With Kind Regards

Technical Director Oleg

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

Office : +9122 7208035833/4

 <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai – 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners

 

From: SeaArt - Technical Director <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2024 1:37 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)-Ops 3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Superintendent 3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Technical Assistant' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Bunker ops in Port SAID

Dear SPHYNX AGENT,

Good Day,

Once again. Please update us on bunker barge arrival. Master contacting with You and requesting updates.

Please see attached!

Many thanks FWD.

With Kind Regards

Technical Director Oleg

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

Office : +9122 7208035833/4

 <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai – 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners

 

From: SeaArt - Technical Director <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2024 1:15 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)-Ops 3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Superintendent 3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Technical Assistant' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Bunker ops in Port SAID

Dear SPHYNX agent sir,

Good Day,

As per discussed with OPS department Capt Mike – they notified Your side about bunker supply arrangements in port Said upon vessel arrival.

Please kindly update on bunker ops planned? All parties waiting for update – MASTER/OPS/MANAGEMENT.

Many thanks FWD.

With Kind Regards

Technical Director Oleg

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

Office : +9122 7208035833/4

 <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai – 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners

 

From: SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt) - OPS12 <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2024 4:07 PM
To: 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)-Ops 3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt) - OPS12' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Tiya Mary Alex | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Antony Sabu | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Dawn Thomas | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Kevin Sibi | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Roelda ASIMAN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ashok Singh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Umeshkumar SAHU' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ajayan PANNIKEN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Marine Superintendent' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Technical Superintendent 3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Assistant' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Suez Canal transit (SB) convoy - Anchored Port Said

Dear Capt. Denis

Good day, 

Duly noted your below mail with many thanks thanks , all in order. 

Thanks & Best Regards

Noura Osama (Ms) 

Operation Department

=========================================

Sphinx Shipping Agency (Egypt)

H.Office : 3 El Gaish St , Elsafwa bld 

P.Box 1324 - Port Said (Egypt) 

Tel          : +20 66  3230890, 3253891, 3203894

Fax         : +20 66 3203895

E-mail   :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 
Web      :  <http://www.sphinx-shipping.com/>  www.sphinx-shipping.com 

.

Before printing this email, assess if it is really needed  

From: master <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2024 14:36
To: 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)-Ops 3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt) - OPS12' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Tiya Mary Alex | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Antony Sabu | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Dawn Thomas | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Kevin Sibi | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Roelda ASIMAN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ashok Singh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Umeshkumar SAHU' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ajayan PANNIKEN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Marine Superintendent' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Technical Superintendent 3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Assistant' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Suez Canal transit (SB) convoy - Anchored Port Said

Dear Agent,

Good day.

Please note that MT REMY has dropped anchor at Port Said North anchorage Zone 1 on 14-Jan-2024 at 15:00LT 

PSN: Lat 31 28.3N Long 032 19.1E

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Capt. Denis Popov

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 

From: SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)-Ops 3 <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 14 January 2024 11:16
To: 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt) - OPS12' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Tiya Mary Alex | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Antony Sabu | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Dawn Thomas | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Kevin Sibi | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Roelda ASIMAN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ashok Singh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Umeshkumar SAHU' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ajayan PANNIKEN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Marine Superintendent' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Technical Superintendent 3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Assistant' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Suez Canal transit (SB) convoy - ETA - 6 hours

Dear Capt. Denis Popov

Master of M.T. Remy

Good day 

With many thanks for your below message will notify the concerned parties

The transit prospects will be with the daily southbound convoy 15th / AM 

BON  VOYAGE 

Thanks & Best Regards 

Mohamed Moniem

Shipping Manager

===========================

Sphinx Shipping Agency (Egypt)

H.Office : 3 El Gaish St , Elsafwa bld 

P.Box 1324 - Port Said (Egypt) 

Tel        : +20 66  3230890, 3253891, 3203894 

Fax       : +20 66 3203895

E-mail   :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 
Web     :  <http://www.sphinx-shipping.com/>  www.sphinx-shipping.com 

 

From: master <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2024 13:29
To: 'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt) - OPS12' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Tiya Mary Alex | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Antony Sabu | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Dawn Thomas | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Kevin Sibi | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Roelda ASIMAN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ashok Singh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Umeshkumar SAHU' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ajayan PANNIKEN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Marine Superintendent' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Technical Superintendent 3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Assistant' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Suez Canal transit (SB) convoy - ETA - 6 hours

Dear Agent,

Good day.

Please note that ETA to Port Said at 17:00LT on 14/01/2024

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Capt. Denis Popov

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 

From: COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 14 January 2024 00:27
To: 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt) - OPS12' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Tiya Mary Alex | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Antony Sabu | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Dawn Thomas | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Kevin Sibi | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Roelda ASIMAN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ashok Singh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Umeshkumar SAHU' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ajayan PANNIKEN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Marine Superintendent' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Technical Superintendent 3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Assistant' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Suez Canal transit (SB) convoy - ETA - 12 hours

dear Capt. Denis Popov

gd day ,. 

noted yr msg with tks , and pls kindly keep us close with vsl update eta p.said and any vsl req 

Kindest Regards

Amr Fawzy 

COO - Operations Manager

Sphinx Shipping Agency (EGYPT)

H.Office : 3 El Gaish St , Elsafwa bld 

P.Box 1324 - Port Said (Egypt) 

Tel         : +20 66 3230890 (10 line Pbx) 

Fax        : +20 66 3203895

Mob      : +20  1111160775 / 1223552373 (A.O.H)

Skype   : amr.fawzy-egypt

E-mail   :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 
Web      :  <http:// www.sphinx-shipping.cm>  www.sphinx-shipping.cm

 

 

From: master <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2024 04:20
To: 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt) - OPS12' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Tiya Mary Alex | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Antony Sabu | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Dawn Thomas | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Kevin Sibi | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Roelda ASIMAN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ashok Singh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Umeshkumar SAHU' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ajayan PANNIKEN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Marine Superintendent' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Technical Superintendent 3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Assistant' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Suez Canal transit (SB) convoy - ETA - 12 hours

Dear Agent,

Good day.

Please note that ETA to Port Said at 17:00LT on 14/01/2024

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Capt. Denis Popov

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 

From: SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt) - OPS12 <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 13 January 2024 17:12
To: 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt) - OPS12' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Tiya Mary Alex | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Antony Sabu | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Dawn Thomas | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Kevin Sibi | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Roelda ASIMAN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ashok Singh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Umeshkumar SAHU' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ajayan PANNIKEN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Marine Superintendent' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Technical Superintendent 3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Assistant' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Suez Canal transit (SB) convoy - ETA - 24 hours

Dear Capt. Denis

Good day,

Received your below mail well with many thanks. All in order.

We will arrange transit on 15th convoy.

Regarding crew change:

-          At Port said there will be one on signer and 2 off signers.

-          At Suez there will be one on signer and 1 off signer.

Thanks & Best Regards

Wafaa Alaa (Ms)

Operation Department

=========================================

Sphinx Shipping Agency (Egypt)

H.Office : 3 El Gaish St , Elsafwa bld 

P.Box 1324 - Port Said (Egypt) 

Tel          : +20 66  3230890, 3253891, 3203894

Fax         : +20 66 3203895

E-mail   :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 
Web      :  <http://www.sphinx-shipping.com/>  www.sphinx-shipping.com 

.

Before printing this email, assess if it is really needed

From: master <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2024 16:33
To: 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt) - OPS12' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Yasmine | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Tiya Mary Alex | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Tiya Mary Alex | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Antony Sabu | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Delta' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Yasmine | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Delta' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Dawn Thomas | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Delta' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Kevin Sibi | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Roelda ASIMAN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ashok Singh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Umeshkumar SAHU' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ajayan PANNIKEN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4 <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Marine Superintendent' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Technical Superintendent 3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Assistant' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4' <

 <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> 

Virus-free. <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> www.avast.com

-- 
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com