Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Suez Canal transit (SB) convoy - ETA - 6 hours
From: "SeaArt - Technical Superintendent 3" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'Abiya Sona Baiju | Master Systems'" <[email-masked]>, "'master'" <[email-masked]>, "'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency '" <[email-masked]>, "'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY \(Egypt\) - OPS12'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Technical Director'" <[email-masked]>, "'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY \(Egypt\)- OPS 8'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Lino Mohandas | Master Systems'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'chartering vitaliy'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Procurement Manager'" <[email-masked]>, "'Tiya Mary Alex | Master Systems'" <
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2024 23:28:48 +0200

Good evening Team  Sphinx

Pls be noted vessel drop anchor at Suez, and we are still awaiting  your response as for many calls  and msg was stated  to join the master system and survey  upon arrival the vessel,  why we have always delay for simple thinks from your side? 

 

 

With Kind Regards

Technical Superintendent Shyshkov Vladyslav

Email: [email-masked]

Mobile: +380956092652 Viber/Whatsapp/Botim/Telegram

+359889177783

Do not hesistate to contact any time 24/7

 

From: SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS2 [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2024 3:30 PM
To: 'Abiya Sona Baiju | Master Systems' <[email-masked]>; 'master' <[email-masked]>; 'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency ' <[email-masked]>; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt) - OPS12' <[email-masked]>; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked]>; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Lino Mohandas | Master Systems' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked]>; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked]>; 'Tiya Mary Alex | Master Systems' <[email-masked]>; 'Antony Sabu | Master Systems' <[email-masked]>; 'Dawn Thomas | Master Systems' <[email-masked]>; 'Kevin Sibi | Master Systems' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 'Roelda ASIMAN' <[email-masked]>; 'Ashok Singh' <[email-masked]>; 'Umeshkumar SAHU' <[email-masked]>; 'Ajayan PANNIKEN' <[email-masked]>; 'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'SeaArt - Technical Superintendent 3' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 'SeaArt - Technical Assistant' <[email-masked]>; 'operation' <[email-masked]>; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked]>; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Suez Canal transit (SB) convoy - ETA - 6 hours

Dear Abiya

Good day, 

Duly noted your below mail with many thanks , we will arrange accordingly.

Thanks & Best Regards

Noura Osama (Ms) 

Operation Department

=========================================

Sphinx Shipping Agency (Egypt)

H.Office : 3 El Gaish St , Elsafwa bld 

P.Box 1324 - Port Said (Egypt) 

Tel          : +20 66  3230890, 3253891, 3203894

Fax         : +20 66 3203895

E-mail   :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 
Web      :  <http://www.sphinx-shipping.com/>  www.sphinx-shipping.com 

.

Before printing this email, assess if it is really needed  

From: Abiya Sona Baiju | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2024 14:31
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt) - OPS12' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Lino Mohandas | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Tiya Mary Alex | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Antony Sabu | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Dawn Thomas | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Kevin Sibi | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Roelda ASIMAN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ashok Singh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Umeshkumar SAHU' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ajayan PANNIKEN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Technical Superintendent 3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Technical Assistant' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Suez Canal transit (SB) convoy - ETA - 6 hours

Dear Sir,

Please find the attached delegation letter and kindly arrange our engineer Mr. Mostafa for the attendance. 

Also kindly advise the latest vessel arrival time to Suez. 

Engineer: Mr. Mostafa Abdelmohsen

Contact: +20 111 678 8840

Abiya Sona Baiju
International Accounts Coordinator 

 <https://mastersystems.com/> 

 

Master Systems

W 374, Dubai Maritime City, UAE

E:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  

T: +971 6 7411426

M: +971 551259802

	

W:  <http://www.mastersystems.com/> www.mastersystems.com

ShipServ - 71834

 <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/mastersystemsae-my.sharepoint.com/:p:/g/personal/elizabeth_mastersystems_com/EW16c_ckUIFMuZuvdbzzLnsBYAZfNs3buDCiqOq5Vs6_jA?e=Lbs8NT__;!!N8Xdb1VRTUMlZeI!l5hfOAcNVdhE0-xYIl3v_dp8KNphTMtl_lt9aLME6IYtQMNR2OXSed9HQZoqRKOSQwwygvN4kRIhwMbA38fbFQ$>    <https://www.linkedin.com/company/master-systems-marine/?originalSubdomain=ae>    <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.shipserv.com/supplier/profile/s/master-systems-71834__;!!N8Xdb1VRTUMlZeI!l5hfOAcNVdhE0-xYIl3v_dp8KNphTMtl_lt9aLME6IYtQMNR2OXSed9HQZoqRKOSQwwygvN4kRIhwMb4uFZjjw$>   

 

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.

 

From: SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS10 <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2024 3:23 PM
To: Abiya Sona Baiju | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt) - OPS12' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Lino Mohandas | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Tiya Mary Alex | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Antony Sabu | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Dawn Thomas | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Kevin Sibi | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Roelda ASIMAN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ashok Singh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Umeshkumar SAHU' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ajayan PANNIKEN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Technical Superintendent 3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Technical Assistant' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Suez Canal transit (SB) convoy - ETA - 6 hours

WARNING - This email is originated outside of the organization, be careful with links and attachments 

Dear sirs

Good day,

Kindly note that vessel is currently in port said anchorage and it has been scheduled to join 16th SB Convoy.

Thanks & Best Regards

Mohaned Hisham

Operation Department

=========================================

Sphinx Shipping Agency (Egypt)

H.Office : 3 El Gaish St , Elsafwa bld 

P.Box 1324 - Port Said (Egypt) 

Tel          : +20 66  3230890, 3253891, 3203894

Fax         : +20 66 3203895

E-mail   :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 
Web      :  <http://www.sphinx-shipping.com/>  www.sphinx-shipping.com 

Before printing this email, assess if it is really needed 

From: Abiya Sona Baiju | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2024 10:49
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt) - OPS12' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Lino Mohandas | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Tiya Mary Alex | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Antony Sabu | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Dawn Thomas | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Kevin Sibi | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Roelda ASIMAN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ashok Singh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Umeshkumar SAHU' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ajayan PANNIKEN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Technical Superintendent 3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Technical Assistant' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Suez Canal transit (SB) convoy - ETA - 6 hours

Dear Sir,

Please advise the latest ETA of vessel to Suez in order to plan our attendance with class surveyor.  

Abiya Sona Baiju
International Accounts Coordinator 

 <https://mastersystems.com/> 

 

Master Systems

W 374, Dubai Maritime City, UAE

E:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  

T: +971 6 7411426

M: +971 551259802

	

W:  <http://www.mastersystems.com/> www.mastersystems.com

ShipServ - 71834

 <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/mastersystemsae-my.sharepoint.com/:p:/g/personal/elizabeth_mastersystems_com/EW16c_ckUIFMuZuvdbzzLnsBYAZfNs3buDCiqOq5Vs6_jA?e=Lbs8NT__;!!N8Xdb1VRTUMlZeI!l5hfOAcNVdhE0-xYIl3v_dp8KNphTMtl_lt9aLME6IYtQMNR2OXSed9HQZoqRKOSQwwygvN4kRIhwMbA38fbFQ$>    <https://www.linkedin.com/company/master-systems-marine/?originalSubdomain=ae>    <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.shipserv.com/supplier/profile/s/master-systems-71834__;!!N8Xdb1VRTUMlZeI!l5hfOAcNVdhE0-xYIl3v_dp8KNphTMtl_lt9aLME6IYtQMNR2OXSed9HQZoqRKOSQwwygvN4kRIhwMb4uFZjjw$>   

 

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.

 

From: Abiya Sona Baiju | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2024 11:28 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt) - OPS12' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Lino Mohandas | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Tiya Mary Alex | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Antony Sabu | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Dawn Thomas | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Kevin Sibi | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Roelda ASIMAN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ashok Singh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Umeshkumar SAHU' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ajayan PANNIKEN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Technical Superintendent 3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Technical Assistant' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Suez Canal transit (SB) convoy - ETA - 6 hours

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Please advise on the pass and boat arrangements for our engineer. 

Engineer: Mr. Mohamed Kamal

Contact: +20 127 380 0012

Abiya Sona Baiju
International Accounts Coordinator 

 <https://mastersystems.com/> 

 

Master Systems

W 374, Dubai Maritime City, UAE

E:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  

T: +971 6 7411426

M: +971 551259802

	

W:  <http://www.mastersystems.com/> www.mastersystems.com

ShipServ - 71834

 <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/mastersystemsae-my.sharepoint.com/:p:/g/personal/elizabeth_mastersystems_com/EW16c_ckUIFMuZuvdbzzLnsBYAZfNs3buDCiqOq5Vs6_jA?e=Lbs8NT__;!!N8Xdb1VRTUMlZeI!l5hfOAcNVdhE0-xYIl3v_dp8KNphTMtl_lt9aLME6IYtQMNR2OXSed9HQZoqRKOSQwwygvN4kRIhwMbA38fbFQ$>    <https://www.linkedin.com/company/master-systems-marine/?originalSubdomain=ae>    <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.shipserv.com/supplier/profile/s/master-systems-71834__;!!N8Xdb1VRTUMlZeI!l5hfOAcNVdhE0-xYIl3v_dp8KNphTMtl_lt9aLME6IYtQMNR2OXSed9HQZoqRKOSQwwygvN4kRIhwMb4uFZjjw$>   

 

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.

 

From: SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt) - OPS12 <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2024 5:58 PM
To: Abiya Sona Baiju | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt) - OPS12' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Lino Mohandas | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Tiya Mary Alex | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Antony Sabu | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Dawn Thomas | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Kevin Sibi | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Roelda ASIMAN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ashok Singh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Umeshkumar SAHU' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ajayan PANNIKEN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Technical Superintendent 3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Technical Assistant' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Suez Canal transit (SB) convoy - ETA - 6 hours

WARNING - This email is originated outside of the organization, be careful with links and attachments 

Dear Abiya

Good day, 

Duly noted your below mail with many thanks , we will arrange accordingly. 

Thanks & Best Regards

Noura Osama (Ms) 

Operation Department

=========================================

Sphinx Shipping Agency (Egypt)

H.Office : 3 El Gaish St , Elsafwa bld 

P.Box 1324 - Port Said (Egypt) 

Tel          : +20 66  3230890, 3253891, 3203894

Fax         : +20 66 3203895

E-mail   :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 
Web      :  <http://www.sphinx-shipping.com/>  www.sphinx-shipping.com 

.

Before printing this email, assess if it is really needed  

From: Abiya Sona Baiju | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2024 15:29
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt) - OPS12' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Lino Mohandas | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Tiya Mary Alex | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Antony Sabu | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Dawn Thomas | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Kevin Sibi | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Roelda ASIMAN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ashok Singh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Umeshkumar SAHU' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ajayan PANNIKEN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Technical Superintendent 3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Technical Assistant' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Suez Canal transit (SB) convoy - ETA - 6 hours

-Revised Engineer Details-

Dear Sir,

We are planning to arrange our service engineer Mr. Mohamed Kamal or Mr. Mostafa Abdelmohsen for the attendance.

Attaching the engineer details/documents for your reference, please let me know if any other documents are required.

Engineer: Mr. Mohamed Kamal

Contact: +20 127 380 0012

Engineer: Mr. Mostafa Abdelmohsen

Contact: +20 111 678 8840

Abiya Sona Baiju
International Accounts Coordinator 

 <https://mastersystems.com/> 

 

Master Systems

W 374, Dubai Maritime City, UAE

E:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  

T: +971 6 7411426

M: +971 551259802

	

W:  <http://www.mastersystems.com/> www.mastersystems.com

ShipServ - 71834

 <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/mastersystemsae-my.sharepoint.com/:p:/g/personal/elizabeth_mastersystems_com/EW16c_ckUIFMuZuvdbzzLnsBYAZfNs3buDCiqOq5Vs6_jA?e=Lbs8NT__;!!N8Xdb1VRTUMlZeI!l5hfOAcNVdhE0-xYIl3v_dp8KNphTMtl_lt9aLME6IYtQMNR2OXSed9HQZoqRKOSQwwygvN4kRIhwMbA38fbFQ$>    <https://www.linkedin.com/company/master-systems-marine/?originalSubdomain=ae>    <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.shipserv.com/supplier/profile/s/master-systems-71834__;!!N8Xdb1VRTUMlZeI!l5hfOAcNVdhE0-xYIl3v_dp8KNphTMtl_lt9aLME6IYtQMNR2OXSed9HQZoqRKOSQwwygvN4kRIhwMb4uFZjjw$>   

 

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.

 

From: SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt) - OPS12 <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2024 5:07 PM
To: Abiya Sona Baiju | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt) - OPS12' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Lino Mohandas | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Tiya Mary Alex | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Antony Sabu | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Dawn Thomas | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Kevin Sibi | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Roelda ASIMAN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ashok Singh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Umeshkumar SAHU' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ajayan PANNIKEN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Technical Superintendent 3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Technical Assistant' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Suez Canal transit (SB) convoy - ETA - 6 hours

WARNING - This email is originated outside of the organization, be careful with links and attachments 

Dear Abiya

Good day, 

Received your below mail with many thanks , we will arrange accordingly. 

Thanks & Best Regards

Noura Osama (Ms) 

Operation Department

=========================================

Sphinx Shipping Agency (Egypt)

H.Office : 3 El Gaish St , Elsafwa bld 

P.Box 1324 - Port Said (Egypt) 

Tel          : +20 66  3230890, 3253891, 3203894

Fax         : +20 66 3203895

E-mail   :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 
Web      :  <http://www.sphinx-shipping.com/>  www.sphinx-shipping.com 

.

Before printing this email, assess if it is really needed  

From: Abiya Sona Baiju | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2024 13:37
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt) - OPS12' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Lino Mohandas | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Tiya Mary Alex | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Antony Sabu | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Dawn Thomas | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Kevin Sibi | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Roelda ASIMAN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ashok Singh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Umeshkumar SAHU' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ajayan PANNIKEN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Technical Superintendent 3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Technical Assistant' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Suez Canal transit (SB) convoy - ETA - 6 hours

Dear Sir,

Kindly arrange pass for our engineer at Suez Anchorage along with the surveyor.

Engineer: Mr. Mostafa Abdelmohsen

Contact: +20 111 678 8840

Abiya Sona Baiju
International Accounts Coordinator 

 <https://mastersystems.com/> 

 

Master Systems

W 374, Dubai Maritime City, UAE

E:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  

T: +971 6 7411426

M: +971 551259802

	

W:  <http://www.mastersystems.com/> www.mastersystems.com

ShipServ - 71834

 <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/mastersystemsae-my.sharepoint.com/:p:/g/personal/elizabeth_mastersystems_com/EW16c_ckUIFMuZuvdbzzLnsBYAZfNs3buDCiqOq5Vs6_jA?e=Lbs8NT__;!!N8Xdb1VRTUMlZeI!l5hfOAcNVdhE0-xYIl3v_dp8KNphTMtl_lt9aLME6IYtQMNR2OXSed9HQZoqRKOSQwwygvN4kRIhwMbA38fbFQ$>    <https://www.linkedin.com/company/master-systems-marine/?originalSubdomain=ae>    <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.shipserv.com/supplier/profile/s/master-systems-71834__;!!N8Xdb1VRTUMlZeI!l5hfOAcNVdhE0-xYIl3v_dp8KNphTMtl_lt9aLME6IYtQMNR2OXSed9HQZoqRKOSQwwygvN4kRIhwMb4uFZjjw$>   

 

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.

 

From: Lino Mohandas | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2024 3:13 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt) - OPS12' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Tiya Mary Alex | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Antony Sabu | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Dawn Thomas | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Kevin Sibi | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Roelda ASIMAN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ashok Singh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Umeshkumar SAHU' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ajayan PANNIKEN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Technical Superintendent 3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Technical Assistant' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Abiya Sona Baiju | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Suez Canal transit (SB) convoy - ETA - 6 hours

Dear Sir, 

Kindly Confirm if the Class Surveyor is attending at Port Said Anchorage or Canal Transit. 

Lino Mohandas 
International Operations Coordinator

 <https://mastersystems.com/> 

 

Master Systems

W 374, Dubai Maritime City, UAE

E:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  

T: +971 67411426

M: +971 528540916

	

W:  <http://www.mastersystems.com/> www.mastersystems.com

ShipServ - 71834

 <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/mastersystemsae-my.sharepoint.com/:p:/g/personal/elizabeth_mastersystems_com/EW16c_ckUIFMuZuvdbzzLnsBYAZfNs3buDCiqOq5Vs6_jA?e=Lbs8NT__;!!N8Xdb1VRTUMlZeI!l5hfOAcNVdhE0-xYIl3v_dp8KNphTMtl_lt9aLME6IYtQMNR2OXSed9HQZoqRKOSQwwygvN4kRIhwMbA38fbFQ$>    <https://www.linkedin.com/company/master-systems-marine/?originalSubdomain=ae>    <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.shipserv.com/supplier/profile/s/master-systems-71834__;!!N8Xdb1VRTUMlZeI!l5hfOAcNVdhE0-xYIl3v_dp8KNphTMtl_lt9aLME6IYtQMNR2OXSed9HQZoqRKOSQwwygvN4kRIhwMb4uFZjjw$>   

 

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.

 

From: SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)-Ops 3 <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2024 1:16 PM
To: 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt) - OPS12' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Tiya Mary Alex | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Antony Sabu | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Dawn Thomas | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Kevin Sibi | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Roelda ASIMAN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ashok Singh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Umeshkumar SAHU' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ajayan PANNIKEN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Marine Superintendent' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Technical Superintendent 3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Assistant' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Lino Mohandas | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Abiya Sona Baiju | Master Systems <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Suez Canal transit (SB) convoy - ETA - 6 hours

WARNING - This email is originated outside of the organization, be careful with links and attachments 

Dear Capt. Denis Popov

Master of M.T. Remy

Good day 

With many thanks for your below message will notify the concerned parties

The transit prospects will be with the daily southbound convoy 15th / AM 

BON  VOYAGE 

Thanks & Best Regards 

Mohamed Moniem

Shipping Manager

===========================

Sphinx Shipping Agency (Egypt)

H.Office : 3 El Gaish St , Elsafwa bld 

P.Box 1324 - Port Said (Egypt) 

Tel        : +20 66  3230890, 3253891, 3203894 

Fax       : +20 66 3203895

E-mail   :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 
Web     :  <http://www.sphinx-shipping.com/>  www.sphinx-shipping.com 

 

From: master <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2024 13:29
To: 'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt) - OPS12' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Tiya Mary Alex | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Antony Sabu | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Dawn Thomas | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Kevin Sibi | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Roelda ASIMAN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ashok Singh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Umeshkumar SAHU' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ajayan PANNIKEN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Marine Superintendent' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Technical Superintendent 3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Assistant' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Suez Canal transit (SB) convoy - ETA - 6 hours

Dear Agent,

Good day.

Please note that ETA to Port Said at 17:00LT on 14/01/2024

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Capt. Denis Popov

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 

From: COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 14 January 2024 00:27
To: 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt) - OPS12' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Tiya Mary Alex | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Antony Sabu | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Dawn Thomas | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Kevin Sibi | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Roelda ASIMAN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ashok Singh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Umeshkumar SAHU' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ajayan PANNIKEN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Marine Superintendent' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Technical Superintendent 3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Assistant' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Suez Canal transit (SB) convoy - ETA - 12 hours

dear Capt. Denis Popov

gd day ,. 

noted yr msg with tks , and pls kindly keep us close with vsl update eta p.said and any vsl req 

Kindest Regards

Amr Fawzy 

COO - Operations Manager

Sphinx Shipping Agency (EGYPT)

H.Office : 3 El Gaish St , Elsafwa bld 

P.Box 1324 - Port Said (Egypt) 

Tel         : +20 66 3230890 (10 line Pbx) 

Fax        : +20 66 3203895

Mob      : +20  1111160775 / 1223552373 (A.O.H)

Skype   : amr.fawzy-egypt

E-mail   :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 
Web      :  <http:// www.sphinx-shipping.cm>  www.sphinx-shipping.cm

 

 

From: master <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2024 04:20
To: 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt) - OPS12' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Tiya Mary Alex | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Antony Sabu | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Dawn Thomas | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Kevin Sibi | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Roelda ASIMAN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ashok Singh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Umeshkumar SAHU' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ajayan PANNIKEN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Marine Superintendent' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Technical Superintendent 3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Assistant' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Suez Canal transit (SB) convoy - ETA - 12 hours

Dear Agent,

Good day.

Please note that ETA to Port Said at 17:00LT on 14/01/2024

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Capt. Denis Popov

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 

From: SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt) - OPS12 <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 13 January 2024 17:12
To: 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt) - OPS12' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Tiya Mary Alex | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Antony Sabu | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Dawn Thomas | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Kevin Sibi | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Roelda ASIMAN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ashok Singh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Umeshkumar SAHU' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ajayan PANNIKEN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Marine Superintendent' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Technical Superintendent 3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Assistant' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Suez Canal transit (SB) convoy - ETA - 24 hours

Dear Capt. Denis

Good day,

Received your below mail well with many thanks. All in order.

We will arrange transit on 15th convoy.

Regarding crew change:

-          At Port said there will be one on signer and 2 off signers.

-          At Suez there will be one on signer and 1 off signer.

Thanks & Best Regards

Wafaa Alaa (Ms)

Operation Department

=========================================

Sphinx Shipping Agency (Egypt)

H.Office : 3 El Gaish St , Elsafwa bld 

P.Box 1324 - Port Said (Egypt) 

Tel          : +20 66  3230890, 3253891, 3203894

Fax         : +20 66 3203895

E-mail   :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 
Web      :  <http://www.sphinx-shipping.com/>  www.sphinx-shipping.com 

.

Before printing this email, assess if it is really needed

From: master <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2024 16:33
To: 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt) - OPS12' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Yasmine | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Tiya Mary Alex | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Tiya Mary Alex | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Antony Sabu | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Delta' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Yasmine | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Delta' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Dawn Thomas | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Delta' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Kevin Sibi | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Roelda ASIMAN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ashok Singh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Umeshkumar SAHU' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ajayan PANNIKEN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4 <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Marine Superintendent' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Technical Superintendent 3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Assistant' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Suez Canal transit (SB) convoy - ETA - 24 hours

Dear Agent,

Good day.

Please note that ETA to Port Said at 17:00LT on 14/01/2024

Kindly confirm crew change and Suez canal convoy arragements as per attached emails.

Crew lists attached.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Capt. Denis Popov

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 

From: SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt) - OPS12 <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 13 January 2024 14:18
To: 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Yasmine | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Tiya Mary Alex | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Tiya Mary Alex | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Antony Sabu | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Delta' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Yasmine | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Delta' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Dawn Thomas | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Delta' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Kevin Sibi | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Roelda ASIMAN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ashok Singh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Umeshkumar SAHU' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ajayan PANNIKEN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Marine Superintendent' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Technical Superintendent 3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Assistant' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Suez Canal transit (SB) convoy - ETA

Dear Mr. Oleg

Good day,

 

Received your below mail well with many thanks. Kindly note the attendees will be as following:

-          Attendance of Technical Superintendent Shyshkov Vladyslav will embark at Port said and disembark at Suez while vessel exiting the canal.

-          2 Engineers from Master Systems (we arranged between ports permissions).

-          Technicians from Dolphin Marine (we arranged between ports permissions).

-          BV Class surveyor, Flag inspector Eng. Mahmoud Magdy (we arranged between ports permissions).

If there are any additional services, please inform us to arrange ..

Thanks & Best Regards

Wafaa Alaa (Ms)

Operation Department

=========================================

Sphinx Shipping Agency (Egypt)

H.Office : 3 El Gaish St , Elsafwa bld 

P.Box 1324 - Port Said (Egypt) 

Tel          : +20 66  3230890, 3253891, 3203894

Fax         : +20 66 3203895

E-mail   :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 
Web      :  <http://www.sphinx-shipping.com/>  www.sphinx-shipping.com 

.

Before printing this email, assess if it is really needed

From: SeaArt - Technical Director <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2024 13:02
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Yasmine | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Tiya Mary Alex | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Tiya Mary Alex | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Antony Sabu | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Delta' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Yasmine | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Delta' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Dawn Thomas | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Delta' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Kevin Sibi | Master Systems' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Roelda ASIMAN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ashok Singh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Umeshkumar SAHU' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ajayan PANNIKEN' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Marine Superintendent' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Technical Superintendent 3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Assistant' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Suez Canal transit (SB) convoy - ETA

Dear SPHYNX agent sirs

Good Day,

Please kindly be guided that for said call also will be arranged boarding of BV Class surveyor (for planned ANNUAL and planned OCCASIONAL survey), and Master Systems technicians for planned ANNUAL SHORE SERVICES scope – both aprties in CC of that mail. Please keep proper arrangements for BV Class surveyor boarding and Master Systems technicians boarding (both parties received Your contact details and both parties in CC of that mail here).

RIC:

Dear BV Class sirs,

Dear Master systems Sirs,

FYKI and proper arrangements during that vessel call.

Many thanks FWD.

With Kind Regards

Technical Director Oleg

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

Office : +9122 7208035833/4

 <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai – 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners

 

From: SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt) - OPS12 <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2024 11:05 AM
To: 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt) - OPS12' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'TSI Vladyslav' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Suez Canal transit (SB) convoy - ETA

Dear Capt. Denis

Good day,

Noted your below ETA with many thanks, we’ll notify all concerned parties.

Please keep us updated with your good vessel’s ETA and any services required.

 

Thanks & Best Regards

Wafaa Alaa (Ms)

Operation Department

=========================================

Sphinx Shipping Agency (Egypt)

H.Office : 3 El Gaish St , Elsafwa bld 

P.Box 1324 - Port Said (Egypt) 

Tel          : +20 66  3230890, 3253891, 3203894

Fax         : +20 66 3203895

E-mail   :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 
Web      :  <http://www.sphinx-shipping.com/>  www.sphinx-shipping.com 

.

Before printing this email, assess if it is really needed

From: master <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2024 09:22
To: 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt) - OPS12' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'TSI Vladyslav' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Suez Canal transit (SB) convoy - ETA

 

Dear Sirs,

Good day.

Please note that ETA to Port Said at 17:00LT on 14/01/2024

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Capt. Denis Popov

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 

From: SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt) - OPS12 <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 12 January 2024 12:12
To: 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'TSI Vladyslav' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Suez Canal transit (SB) convoy - ETA

Dear Capt. Denis

Good day,

Noted your below ETA with many thanks, we’ll notify all concerned parties.

Please keep us updated with your good vessel’s ETA and any services required.

 

Thanks & Best Regards

Wafaa Alaa (Ms)

Operation Department

=========================================

Sphinx Shipping Agency (Egypt)

H.Office : 3 El Gaish St , Elsafwa bld 

P.Box 1324 - Port Said (Egypt) 

Tel          : +20 66  3230890, 3253891, 3203894

Fax         : +20 66 3203895

E-mail   :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 
Web      :  <http://www.sphinx-shipping.com/>  www.sphinx-shipping.com 

.

Before printing this email, assess if it is really needed

From: master <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2024 10:06
To: 'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked]>; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; TSI Vladyslav <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4 <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Suez Canal transit (SB) convoy - ETA

Dear Sirs,

Good day.

Please note that ETA to Port Said at 19:00LT on 14/01/2024

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Capt. Denis Popov

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 

From: master <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 11 January 2024 09:44
To: 'COO - OPS Manager / Sphinx shipping agency ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SPHINX SHIPPING AGENCY (Egypt)- OPS 8' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'chartering vitaliy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; TSI Vladyslav ([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ) <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T. Remy - Suez Canal transit (SB) convoy - bunker

Dear Sirs,

Good day.

Please find below information.

VLSFO – 300 m3/hour

LSMGO – 200  m3/hour

can receive both grades simultaneously – NO

ETA to Port Said at 21:00LT on 14/01/2024

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Capt. Denis Popov

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 

 

 <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> 

Virus-free. <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> www.avast.com