Subject: MT REMY / NOON REPORT 17-Jan-2024
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
Cc: "Capt. Mike Operation - Owner" <[email-masked]>, "Chartering Vitaliy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2024 08:53:39 -0500

Dear All,

Good day.

1) ETA (DATE AND LOCAL TIME)    :  HRA ENTRY//21.01.2024 @2000 LT.

STRAIT OF BAB EL MANDEB//22.01.2024 @0700 LT.

                                                                HRA EXIT
//25.01.2024@1500 <mailto://25.01.2024@1500>   LT.     

                                                                SINGAPORE/
05.02.2024 / 1200 LT.

                                                                TIANJIN /
17.02.2024 / 1700 LT.

2) NOON POSITION IN LAT/LONG  : 29 43.7 N 032 34.9 E

3) DISTANCE TO GO/ DISTANCE MADE GOOD : 1038 NM// 1168 NM// 2066NM // 5105
NM //  7975 NM// 69 NM.

4) GMT TIME (TIME ZONE WHEN VSL SEND THE DAILY NOON REPORT) : 1000 Z

5) WIND/SEA CONDITION : S X 4, SW X 3.

6) ANY ANTICIPATED DELAYS OR DIVERSION DUE TO ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITION. (IF
APPLICABLE) : VESSEL ANCHORED AT SUEZ ANCHORAGE V9 FOR COMPLETION BUNKERING
OPERATION.

7) ARRIVAL DRAFT AND DISPLACEMENT AT DISCHARGE PORT:  16.6 M EVEN KEEL //
164058.

8) BERTHING SCHEDULE OR ANY ANTICIPATED DELAY (MASTER TO CHECK AND LIAISE
CLOSELY WITH AGENT) : NA

9) PRESENT SPEED AND AVERAGE SPEED PERFORMED LAST 24 HOURS : NA   KTS //
6.27  KTS.                  ( MANOEUVERING)

10) CARGO TEMP OF EACH CARO TANK (IF ANY) : TEMPERATURE OF EACH CARGO TANKS:
1P 15.9  1S 15.8 2P 15.5, 2S 15.6, 3P 15.8, 3S 15.7, 4P 16.4, 4S 16.3, 5P
16.2, 5S 16.4, 6P 16.9, 6S 17.0, SLOP P 19.4, SLOPS 19.5

11) VESSEL DRAFT (FWD/AFT) :  F: 16.6 M  A: 16.6 M

 

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Capt. Denis Popov

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]