Subject: MT REMY / NOON REPORT 18-Jan-2024
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
Cc: "Capt. Mike Operation - Owner" <[email-masked]>, "Chartering Vitaliy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2024 07:10:17 -0500

Dear All,

Good day.

1) ETA (DATE AND LOCAL TIME)    :  HRA ENTRY//21.01.2024 @1600 LT.

STRAIT OF BAB EL MANDEB//22.01.2024 @0400 LT.

                                                                HRA EXIT
//25.01.2024@1200  LT.     

                                                                SINGAPORE/
05.02.2024 / 1200 LT.

                                                                TIANJIN /
17.02.2024 / 0600 LT.

2) NOON POSITION IN LAT/LONG  : 27 18.1 N 034 13.0 E

3) DISTANCE TO GO/ DISTANCE MADE GOOD :  862 NM// 992  NM// 1890 NM // 4932
NM //  7802 NM// 169 NM.

4) GMT TIME (TIME ZONE WHEN VSL SEND THE DAILY NOON REPORT) : 1000 Z

5) WIND/SEA CONDITION : S X 4, SW X 3.

6) ANY ANTICIPATED DELAYS OR DIVERSION DUE TO ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITION. (IF
APPLICABLE) : NA

7) ARRIVAL DRAFT AND DISPLACEMENT AT DISCHARGE PORT:  16.6 M EVEN KEEL //
164058.

8) BERTHING SCHEDULE OR ANY ANTICIPATED DELAY (MASTER TO CHECK AND LIAISE
CLOSELY WITH AGENT) : NA

9) PRESENT SPEED AND AVERAGE SPEED PERFORMED LAST 24 HOURS : 12.5 KTS //
12.52  KTS.                  ( MANOEUVERING)

10) CARGO TEMP OF EACH CARO TANK (IF ANY) : TEMPERATURE OF EACH CARGO TANKS:
1P 16.0  1S 15.9 2P 15.6 2S 15.7, 3P 15.9, 3S 16.0, 4P 16.5, 4S 16.4, 5P
17.0, 5S 17.1, 6P 17.0, 6S 17.1, SLOP P 19.5, SLOPS 19.0

11) VESSEL DRAFT (FWD/AFT) :  F: 16.6 M  A: 16.6 M

 

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Capt. Denis Popov

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]