Subject: MT REMY / NOON REPORT 19-Jan-2024
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
Cc: "Capt. Mike Operation - Owner" <[email-masked]>, "Chartering Vitaliy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2024 06:36:41 -0500

Dear All,

Good day.

1) ETA (DATE AND LOCAL TIME)    :  HRA ENTRY//21.01.2024 @1200 LT.

STRAIT OF BAB EL MANDEB//21.01.2024 @2300 LT.

                                                                HRA EXIT
//25.01.2024@0400  LT.     

                                                                SINGAPORE/
05.02.2024 / 1200 LT.

                                                                TIANJIN /
16.02.2024 / 2400 LT.

2) NOON POSITION IN LAT/LONG  : 23 09.4 N 036 53.2 E

3) DISTANCE TO GO/ DISTANCE MADE GOOD :  561 NM// 691  NM// 1589 NM // 4631
NM //  7501 NM// 301 NM.

4) GMT TIME (TIME ZONE WHEN VSL SEND THE DAILY NOON REPORT) : 1000 Z

5) WIND/SEA CONDITION : S X 4, SW X 3.

6) ANY ANTICIPATED DELAYS OR DIVERSION DUE TO ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITION. (IF
APPLICABLE) : NA

7) ARRIVAL DRAFT AND DISPLACEMENT AT DISCHARGE PORT:  16.6 M EVEN KEEL //
164058.

8) BERTHING SCHEDULE OR ANY ANTICIPATED DELAY (MASTER TO CHECK AND LIAISE
CLOSELY WITH AGENT) : NA

9) PRESENT SPEED AND AVERAGE SPEED PERFORMED LAST 24 HOURS : 12.6 KTS //
12.54  KTS.                 MANOEUVERING)

10) CARGO TEMP OF EACH CARO TANK (IF ANY) : TEMPERATURE OF EACH CARGO TANKS:
1P 16.3  1S 16.2 2P 16.0 2S 15.9, 3P 16.1, 3S 16.2, 4P 16.7, 4S 16.5, 5P
18.0, 5S 17.1, 6P 17.2, 6S 17.2, SLOP P 19.8, SLOPS 19.5

11) VESSEL DRAFT (FWD/AFT) :  F: 16.6 M  A: 16.6 M

REMARKS:

 

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Capt. Denis Popov

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]