Subject: MT REMY / NOON REPORT 21-Jan-2024
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
Cc: "Capt. Mike Operation - Owner" <[email-masked]>, "Chartering Vitaliy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2024 06:26:52 -0500

Dear All,

Good day.

1) ETA (DATE AND LOCAL TIME)    :  

STRAIT OF BAB EL MANDEB//22.01.2024 @0200 LT.

                                                                HRA EXIT
//25.01.2024@0800  LT.     

                                                                SINGAPORE/
05.02.2024 / 1200 LT.

                                                                TIANJIN /
16.02.2024 / 2400 LT.

2) NOON POSITION IN LAT/LONG  : 15 00.0 N 041 52.4 E

3) DISTANCE TO GO/ DISTANCE MADE GOOD :  134  NM// 1032 NM // 4074 NM //
6944 NM// 278 NM.

4) GMT TIME (TIME ZONE WHEN VSL SEND THE DAILY NOON REPORT) : 1000 Z

5) WIND/SEA CONDITION : S X 5, SW X 3.

6) ANY ANTICIPATED DELAYS OR DIVERSION DUE TO ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITION. (IF
APPLICABLE) :  1930 TO 2100 LT: Vessel maneuvered by pick up Security Arm
guards.

7) ARRIVAL DRAFT AND DISPLACEMENT AT DISCHARGE PORT:  16.6 M EVEN KEEL //
164058.

8) BERTHING SCHEDULE OR ANY ANTICIPATED DELAY (MASTER TO CHECK AND LIAISE
CLOSELY WITH AGENT) : NA

9) PRESENT SPEED AND AVERAGE SPEED PERFORMED LAST 24 HOURS : 11.4 KTS //
11.58  KTS.                  

10) CARGO TEMP OF EACH CARO TANK (IF ANY) : TEMPERATURE OF EACH CARGO TANKS:
1P 17.1  1S 17.1 2P 16.5 2S 16.6, 3P 16.4, 3S 17.0, 4P 17.3, 4S 17.2, 5P
17.1, 5S 17.3, 6P 17.9, 6S 17.9, SLOP P 20.8, SLOPS 20.6

11) VESSEL DRAFT (FWD/AFT) :  F: 16.6 M  A: 16.6 M

 

 

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Capt. Denis Popov

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]