Subject: MT REMY / NOON REPORT 22-Jan-2024
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
Cc: "Capt. Mike Operation - Owner" <[email-masked]>, "Chartering Vitaliy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 05:29:41 -0500

Dear All,

Good day.

1) ETA (DATE AND LOCAL TIME)    :

                                                                HRA EXIT
//25.01.2024@0800  LT.     

                                                                SINGAPORE/
05.02.2024 / 1200 LT.

                                                                TIANJIN /
16.02.2024 / 2400 LT.

2) NOON POSITION IN LAT/LONG  : 11 59.9 N 044 40.4 E

3) DISTANCE TO GO/ DISTANCE MADE GOOD :  765 NM // 3807 NM //  6677 NM// 267
NM.

4) GMT TIME (TIME ZONE WHEN VSL SEND THE DAILY NOON REPORT) : 0900 Z

5) WIND/SEA CONDITION : S X 6, SW X 3.

6) ANY ANTICIPATED DELAYS OR DIVERSION DUE TO ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITION. (IF
APPLICABLE) : Vessel encountered Adverse current 1.0 kts.

7) ARRIVAL DRAFT AND DISPLACEMENT AT DISCHARGE PORT:  16.6 M EVEN KEEL //
164058.

8) BERTHING SCHEDULE OR ANY ANTICIPATED DELAY (MASTER TO CHECK AND LIAISE
CLOSELY WITH AGENT) : NA

9) PRESENT SPEED AND AVERAGE SPEED PERFORMED LAST 24 HOURS : 11.1 KTS //
11.61  KTS.                  

10) CARGO TEMP OF EACH CARO TANK (IF ANY) : TEMPERATURE OF EACH CARGO TANKS:
1P 17.5  1S 17.4 2P 16.8 2S 16.7, 3P 16.9, 3S 16.4, 4P 17.6, 4S 17.5, 5P
17.3, 5S 17.5, 6P 18.1, 6S 18.2, SLOP P 21.1, SLOPS 20.8

11) VESSEL DRAFT (FWD/AFT) :  F: 16.6 M  A: 16.6 M

REMARKS: 

SHIP'S CLOCK ADVANCED BY 1 HOUR.

 

 

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Capt. Denis Popov

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]