Subject: RE: DDU- rosl - c117-01-M(1)- final20231212
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'gkx'" <[email-masked]>, "'info'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2023 01:13:02 +0330

Dear Sir,

I hope this message finds you well. Thank you for your prompt response.

Kindly find attached the finalized contract for your review. Notably, I have 
incorporated the requisite bank account details. To complete the 
documentation, we kindly request the inclusion of the buyer's license and a 
copy of the passport of the signature holder.

Once these additions are made, we kindly request your esteemed signature on 
the contract. Please sign and promptly return the document to us.

Should you have any queries or require further clarification, do not 
hesitate to reach out. We appreciate your swift attention to this matter.

1. Confirm the seller’sUS dollar receiving account details, which will be 
reviewed and confirmed by the buyer’s payment bank;

Added in the contract

2. The berthing date of the vessel;

Latest by end of December, exact date will be send soon.

3. in custum declaration, The consignee and domestic consumption unit should 
be put according to  buyer's requirements;

Ok

4. All valid documents should be exchanged through the official  emails 
specified in the contract between the buyer and seller to maintain legal 
validity;

ok

5.  The executive team of this Contract from both sides should  include  but 
not limited to business personnel, financial personnel, etc. and should 
communicate directly through WeChat groups  and maintain smooth 
communication during the whole transaction time.

Ok

Kind regards,

Commercial department

From: gkx <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2023 6:42 AM
To: info <[email-masked]>; info <[email-masked]>
Subject: DDU- rosl - c117-01-M(1)- final20231212
Importance: High

DEAR MY FRIENDS,

I HOPE YOU'RE DOING WELL

I AM KEXUN GAO,I HAVE GOT YOUR SPA, AND PLS CHECK THE ATTACHED FINAL SPA, 
BUT Before signing and sealing, our company would like to  request 
confirmation from your side on the following matters: 1. Confirm the seller’sUS 
dollar receiving account details, which will be reviewed and confirmed by 
the buyer’s payment bank; 2. The berthing date of the vessel; 3. in custum 
declaration, The consignee and domestic consumption unit should be put 
according to  buyer's requirements; 4. All valid documents should be 
exchanged through the official  emails specified in the contract between the 
buyer and seller to maintain legal validity; 5.  The executive team of this 
Contract from both sides should  include  but not limited to business 
personnel, financial personnel, etc. and should  communicate directly 
through WeChat groups  and maintain smooth communication during the whole 
transaction time.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR NEED CLARIFICATION, PLS DONT HESITATE TO 
CONTACT ME I AM HERE TO HELP.

WARM REGARDS.

高可勋 总经理

GAO KEXUN  General Manager

青岛丝路能交发展有限公司

Qingdao Silk Road Energy Exchange Development Co.,Ltd.

中国青岛市李沧区大崂路1002号1402室

Room 1402, No.1002, Dalao Road, Licang District, Qingdao City, China

电话/TEL：(+86) 0532-68987017

传真/Fax：(+86) 0532-68987009

手机/phone，微信/Weichat：18905429887